Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another 75% Coupon - Advice?

(PSN)StunningSteve666

Question

Hey folks! Got another 75% coupon today and it's too good to not use it lol

I got 72 plat left and dont mind spending it, its probably best to buy a Frame, at least i think that seems to be worth the most, here are the ones i can buy with the plat left

atlas
banshee
ember (already got ember prime)
excalibur
inaros
limbo
mag
mirage
nezha
saryn
trinity
volt
wukong
zephyr
elytron

So any of these hard to get? or which ones would you guys use it on? ... i looked for a good secondary as well, read about atomos, but i can probably get that later on as well

any advice is appreciated! :)

10 answers to this question

don't buy any warframe would be my advice,
buy a prime one off trade channel. they are usually cheaper and slightly better in looks and a stat or two.

Most things are not "hard" to get in this game its just time consuming and knowing where to look, for example atlas, inaros limbo are all quest rewards so easy to obtain... banshee, wukong, zephyr and elytron are all clan research.

My advice would be buy a good prime weapon and warframe that you think you might like and then go farm the rest, and save the plat for either slots or colours etc 

Edited by Dextral

Or you could just buy one of those deluxe skins instead. If you don't have a frame you can still buy their delux skin and get the frame later.

• Excalibur Proto-Armor
  • Banshee Soprana
  • Loki Knave
  • Oberon Feyarch
  • Saryn Orphid
  • Nyx Nemesis
  • Rhino Palatine
  • Trinity Strega ** - will have 55% discount today at 2pm est
  • Valkyr Gersemi

Atlas is Jordan (jordax?), archwing mission with few people doing it and solo (without decent archwing) can be annoying, Limbo same story.

Depending on the clan level (and progress in research), you might look at those (banshee, zephyr and elytron for that i know of), specialy Elytron can be annoying if u dont have many people active (polymer bundle).

I mostly dump remaining plats in market stuff like forma, orikin reactor/core, so i never have to worry about upgrading guns and the 3-bundle forma is only 45, where 1 is 20 each.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)iBoiz said:

Or you could just buy one of those deluxe skins instead. If you don't have a frame you can still buy their delux skin and get the frame later.

• Excalibur Proto-Armor
  • Banshee Soprana
  • Loki Knave
  • Oberon Feyarch
  • Saryn Orphid
  • Nyx Nemesis
  • Rhino Palatine
  • Trinity Strega ** - will have 55% discount today at 2pm est
  • Valkyr Gersemi

^This^

Only Cosmetics are worth discount coupon. K, few Potatoes are not so bad also. Trinity Strega, not sure if we are able to use discount on discount.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)StunningSteve666 said:

Appreciate all the replies! Havent decided yet, maybe i'll wait for that Trinity Strega discount, damn got a lot of catching up to do! lol

Your 75% coupon won't work on that Trinity skin sale because its a Strega bundle sale.