Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem

(PSN)iiCrazeh

Question

I just recently started having a problem getting on Warframe, When i try to start the game it freezes and when i close application it has a error report but then i use my friends profile to see if its my console messing up and he logs in just fine, Does anyone know whats wrong and how to fix it? Please help me!

12 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (PS4)iiCrazeh said:

A ticket? sorry i don't really know what to do i went somewhere and summit a report ?

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

A support ticket. Make a ticket describing your problem in as much detail as possible and wait for the Warframe technical support team to get back to you with an answer and hopefully a solution. We can't really help you here

2 minutes ago, LevitatingNarwhal said:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

A support ticket. Make a ticket describing your problem in as much detail as possible and wait for the Warframe technical support team to get back to you with an answer and hopefully a solution. We can't really help you here

I summited it about 27 minutes ago do you know how long it takes to get a reply?

1 hour ago, (PS4)iiCrazeh said:

I summited it about 27 minutes ago do you know how long it takes to get a reply?

Usually you get an automated "we received your ticket and have added it to the support queue, we will respond as soon as possible" automated e-mail within an hour and then someone from tech support will contact you in 3-7 days depending on the backlog to let you know what the outcome of your request is.

In the meantime you could try either optimising your cache (not sure if this is an option for Console players) or simply uninstalling and reinstalling. It could be your router too, try troubleshooting or re-setting it.

22 hours ago, WrathAscending said:

Usually you get an automated "we received your ticket and have added it to the support queue, we will respond as soon as possible" automated e-mail within an hour and then someone from tech support will contact you in 3-7 days depending on the backlog to let you know what the outcome of your request is.

In the meantime you could try either optimising your cache (not sure if this is an option for Console players) or simply uninstalling and reinstalling. It could be your router too, try troubleshooting or re-setting it.

I just tryed reinstalling warframe on PlayStation 4 and it still freezes,