The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galatine Prime Stats

9 minutes ago, Epsik-kun said:

Trinity 1-2 combo was unable to kill fast enough to sustain Life Support in solo. If it wasn't Solo, I believe you. If it was - I do not.

considering she has a -90% duration and she can speed up acting a bit.... its fine... and again "pics" I can redo any of this at anytime when I'm back home hun .-.

(and its about breaking almost even) at 550 you should be pretty much at full life support with all capsules

have some faith, I would hope you a vet as I..... yeah notice my other sucky clan events :l was when I was more casual on it all

for most of it I wasn't in a clan so I did the bare minimum

435cf9deb5ec4d3abfd300da16a369b0.png

Edited by (PS4)avatar-heart

8 minutes ago, (PS4)avatar-heart said:

at 550 you should be pretty much at full life support with all capsules

Save for the fact, killing with your melee will fall off around enemy level 200, which means you were killing with the combo starting somewhere there. Which in its turn means you can go this indefinitely, if you managed to get until enemy level 800.

1 minute ago, (PS4)avatar-heart said:

yet you didn't understand it  :l

do you even trin .-.?

Well, because I know the killing speed of the combo, as I know the rough killing speed required to "break even" with LS. And the things don't add up.

3 minutes ago, Epsik-kun said:

Save for the fact, killing with your melee will fall off around enemy level 200, which means you were killing with the combo starting somewhere there. Which in its turn means you can go this indefinitely, if you managed to get until enemy level 800.

Well, because I know the killing speed of the combo, as I know the rough killing speed required to "break even" with LS. And the things don't add up.

actually my combo counter was like 4.5 till I messed up and had to re build it

.......and tbh it kills super super super easy at lv200..... I mean like really easy.... doesn't fall off at all.... killing lv 300 is pretty easy as well .-.

and you seem not to know...  you cannot understand how the melee build works .-.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)avatar-heart said:

and the procs are dealing generally 20k-50k 

a corrupt gunner has 2,542,372 health, a single bleed process at 50k would only do 350k, which is about a 7th of the gunners health, which is not at all good

you would have to knock them down 7 times, just to kill 1, that's too much time wasted in that level of scaling

On 8/13/2016 at 8:06 PM, brainjelly2g0 said:

Some stats have been popping up here and there saying 250 base damage, 25% crit chance, but they seem either hella fake or hella placeholder. 

Personally, I'd imagine it'll be around 130-160 base damage, with 20-30% crit chance. Maybe a crit damage or attack speed buff, or another random stat buff like Fragor Prime and channeling damage.

What if it did have 250 base damage? Would that be so terrible?

2 minutes ago, Apoc001 said:

a corrupt gunner has 2,542,372 health, a single bleed process at 50k would only do 350k, which is about a 7th of the gunners health, which is not at all good

you would have to knock them down 7 times, just to kill 1, that's too much time wasted in that level of scaling

well thats's on 1 tick it deals 20k-50k

with 100% status I'm procing the the slash and gas procs very often and the knocking down combo is pretty fast and it ticks a ton

and btw I'm gonna just show pics.... then you can finally understand

1 minute ago, Apoc001 said:

He's talking about Rathuum, which has no time limit and also might have a different scaling values.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)avatar-heart said:

actually my combo counter was like 4.5 till I messed up and had to re build it

.......and tbh it kills super super super easy at lv200..... I mean like really easy.... doesn't fall off at all.... killing lv 300 is pretty easy as well .-.

and you seem not to know i you cannot understand how the melee build works .-.

4.5 is achievable in 30-60 minutes of Survival.

It does - unarmored enemies. And the Void has very few unarmored enemies.

Can I, I wonder?

27 minutes ago, Epsik-kun said:

He's talking about Rathuum, which has no time limit and also might have a different scaling values.

Can I, I wonder?

you may, I'll just know what I did

On 17/08/2016 at 1:37 AM, nopesayer said:

i am all for > 30% status galatine prime. slash proc stacking is gud.

you will know once you tried a status-crit build on dual kamas prime or mios.

Wow, somebody mentioning Dual Kamas Prime, thats so good... By the way it also has a knowdown combo that coupled with its high status and slash damage is basically a monster...

it not gonna do 250 this might be a mistake in interruption because the normal galatine does 250 slam attack damage also slide damage 

what i hope for is the slash version of the war with better attack speed

130-150 dmg 15-20% crit chance 2.0 crit damage 20-25 % status  1.05 attack speed. 

18 hours ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Wow, somebody mentioning Dual Kamas Prime, thats so good... By the way it also has a knowdown combo that coupled with its high status and slash damage is basically a monster...

glad to find another dual kamas prime user:)

fastest melee weapon in game. made for slash proc stacking.

22 hours ago, Epsik-kun said:

Can I, I wonder?

welll since trin well an dvamp doesn't work and the update removed the endless rath also 

Spoiler

IQ9KSzy.jpg

you see when you to wukong..... that's exactly how often the status procs hit for it dealing those generally large hits at the 10 ticks a second or so :l

(PS. the build does alot more dps with weeping wounds > berserker) I would suggest valkyr for that but atm eternal warcry and nikana prime are bugged so they cannot add duration on kills .-.)

added spoiler

4 hours ago, (PS4)avatar-heart said:

10 ticks a second or so

That's obviously nowhere close to 10 ticks a second, can be achieved with Galatine just fine and Ichors do it better anyway.

7 hours ago, nopesayer said:

fastest melee weapon in game. made for slash proc stacking.

Prisma Dual Cleavers are strictly better for that purpose.

24 minutes ago, Epsik-kun said:

Prisma Dual Cleavers are strictly better for that purpose.

if you are saying solely on the amount of procs then yes, i agree with you.

On the other hand, dual kamas has twice the damage  prisma cleavers have. It could replace the justice blades in the build with weeping wounds to get 100% status chance with a combined element.

21 minutes ago, mikami666134 said:

if you are saying solely on the amount of procs then yes, i agree with you.

On the other hand, dual kamas has twice the damage  prisma cleavers have. It could replace the justice blades in the build with weeping wounds to get 100% status chance with a combined element.

No, "strictly better" means "strictly better". You can build Prisma Cleavers for the pure Slash Proc and they'll be much better than Dual Kamas for that purpose. As in - higher average amount of procs over time, higher damage per proc, higher DPS from regular attacks.

Cleavers have higher Slash percentage in their IPS damage, which increases chance of a proc being Slash as well as having a higher base status chance. Adding any other element (especially combined) will result in the average rate of Slash procs staying roughly the same.

And due to Dual Kamas having terrible crit stats, Cleavers will get higher DPS as soon as combo multiplier kicks in.

Ichors are still better though.

On 8/19/2016 at 7:55 PM, Epsik-kun said:

No, "strictly better" means "strictly better". You can build Prisma Cleavers for the pure Slash Proc and they'll be much better than Dual Kamas for that purpose. As in - higher average amount of procs over time, higher damage per proc, higher DPS from regular attacks.

Cleavers have higher Slash percentage in their IPS damage, which increases chance of a proc being Slash as well as having a higher base status chance. Adding any other element (especially combined) will result in the average rate of Slash procs staying roughly the same.

And due to Dual Kamas having terrible crit stats, Cleavers will get higher DPS as soon as combo multiplier kicks in.

Ichors are still better though.

well that status procs are what kills with the knockdowns, which is why you have to use blind justice opposed to any other :v

prisma worked pretty well but for the knockdowns to pretty much go auto you needed to have berserker and valk warcry and without one of those it doesn't really work as well with weeping wounds for whatever reason and the knockdown status procs are jst as much as nikana prime (they'd both be at 100% considering) but wll and all prisma would do just less damage for that purpose.....

prisma duel cleavers are good but doesn't have the stance I would really want for it

1 hour ago, (PS4)avatar-heart said:

well that status procs are what kills with the knockdowns 

It's not. It's armor bypass that's available during the specific moment of enemy's recovery from knockdown animations. It's linked to the status chance and elemental types you're using, but doesn't require you to actually get a proc on a hit.

1 hour ago, (PS4)avatar-heart said:

prisma worked pretty well but for the knockdowns to pretty much go auto you needed to have berserker and valk warcry and without one of those it doesn't really work as well with weeping wounds for whatever reason and the knockdown status procs are jst as much as nikana prime (they'd both be at 100% considering) but wll and all prisma would do just less damage for that purpose.....

This paragraph has no meaning.

Edited by Epsik-kun

19 hours ago, Epsik-kun said:

It's not. It's armor bypass that's available during the specific moment of enemy's recovery from knockdown animations. It's linked to the status chance and elemental types you're using, but doesn't require you to actually get a proc on a hit.

Mmm, it's probably a bit of both. Blind Justice has an increased ground finisher multiplier, so anything you proc off of it gets magnified quite a bit. It also head shots now and then on heavies. Range seems to play a role as well, the build seems to work to some degree on the DKPs but not so much on the PDCs. And as noted before, the only real advantage the DKP have is range. Well, on top of that the Nikana P just has more raw dps as well, so that's a factor.

19 hours ago, Epsik-kun said:

This paragraph has no meaning.

It looks like @(PS4)avatar-heart was talking about the inputs required for the combos. Blind Justice's best (for the most part) is Heeding Call which only requires that you hold down RMB and spam your melee key as fast as you can. Whereas Swirling Tiger's Winding Claws is a pause based combo, so you have to get the rythm right to make it work. I think they were saying that they needed both berserker and a warframe speed buff to be able to execute it consistently. Though that may be because they didn't realise what you need to do to intentionally trigger Winding Claws.

Either way, there's more room for error with pause and hold combos and they're more difficult to macro, so there's something to be said for simplicity.

17 hours ago, Pr0totype9979 said:

Galatine prime I hope comes with 160-180 I think which sounds reasonable with Tigris prime 1560 base sounds reasonable

Well, given recent developments, it's looking like you might get exactly what you're wishing for, lol. ;) The stats for the Tigris P from the last update look right on the money now for a side grade or a minor upgrade (or arguably a minor down grade). I'm not so sure I'd agree with your desires for the Galatine P being entirely reasonable ;), but it looks like Scott does, so I guess that's what counts in the end... 

A 28.5% increase over War with a slash damage cherry on top... Kinda hope it gets another small nerf before release, but probaly not. Heavy Blades uber alles again it seems.

Ah well, shou ga nai. ;)