Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

volt prime with vectis prime

AncientMercury

Question

So I haven't play warframe for about 10 months and now I have come back. I am a little surprise that almost everything changes. Before I stop playing the game I always hope to get a volt prime. So i decided to get myself a volt prime (probably gonna rush the frame for 50p,got like 225 from trade.) After I started the build,I find out that volt got buffed and have no idea how to mod it. Can someone give me a volt prime build?(I usually play vectis prime and are thinking the shield with this weapon will be a great combo.) Thanks for the help!

3 answers to this question

With his 4 Volt is a great CC frame nowadays. Due to how his 3 works now (being movable), you want to focus on having a solid secondary weapon for Volt. I recommend (due to their strength being equal to some primaries) the Lex Prime, Akstilleto Prime, Sonicor, Vaykor Marelok, and Brakk.

Here is a straight-up build without any particularly rare mods or Forma. You could swap Dead Eye for Steel Charge and get more mod space, or use Redirection in place of Capacitance if you find those options more effective.

If you're willing to drop a bunch of Forma and have Primed and Corrupted mods to work with, this can keep enemies locked down. You may want to drop Narrow-Minded in favour of Redirection and Power Drift for Cunning Drift in order to expand your range but the duration is pretty handy.