Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chameleon - Shapeshifting Frame

Tangerine

hey guys I thought warframe could use a frame with unique abilities like shapeshifting so i thought up what i think is pretty cool frame with support-based abilities please rate and subscribe

1. chameleon shapeshifts into a gun for his team mates to use (can not shoot himself)

2. chameleon shapeshifts an enemy into himself, causing enemies to redirect fire at the enemy

3. chameleon shapeshifts into a cool beverage and a field ration for his team mates to use

4. chameleon shapeshifts into a chair (restores stamina for team mates)

hey guys I thought warframe could use a frame with unique abilities like shapeshifting so i thought up what i think is pretty cool frame with support-based abilities please rate and subscribe

1. chameleon shapeshifts into a gun for his team mates to use (can not shoot himself)

2. chameleon shapeshifts an enemy into himself, causing enemies to redirect fire at the enemy

3. chameleon shapeshifts into a cool beverage and a field ration for his team mates to use

4. chameleon shapeshifts into a chair (restores stamina for team mates)

1. Unless that gun is a machine ogris or something, removing 25%-50% of your team's potential firepower seems like more of a hinderance.

2. Nyx

3. Trinity

4. In the time it takes for team mates to realize what you're doing, they'll have fully regenerated their stamina bars many times over.

How can one truly find themselves?

Okay so he/she was only going to go to the bathroom and he needed to find a specific part, however things got out of hand, even later frustration with TP not showing "wiping process finished" or not led to total mummy-wrap and movment was somewhat impaired. The stairs just became to much parkour for this ninja.