Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuria (A True Understanding)

Chillingo117

Question

It's been said that the extraction room that this Kuria is incredibly rare but I'm just wondering if they'Ve actually been removed. I've been trying to find it for ages now (weeks) repeating a mix of capture and exterminate and I haven't even seen the room yet. Is it gone or is it really just that rare?

6 answers to this question

you mean the kuria on extraction in ceres? 

do the spy mission, I've found in in one try while I was doing the spy mission. you have to ignore the spy vaults, go find the extraction, if you find the room ur looking for, scan the kuria, and then do the spy vaults, if you didn't find it just leave and start over 

and btw, it also spawns in EXT missions, but I've found it only once after doing like 40 EXT missions, so spy is your best shot 

kurias are that hard to find but you can supplement it by using youtube videos but they arent as accurate thanks to the condensing? of the starmap so you may have to run a few missions until you find proper tileset which like @kenshin98 says could go up to 40 missions  long, longer if you unlucky or shorter if you giving rng that good good(wink wink hint hint nudge nudge)

@Kenshin98  That sound painfully, grind for a Kuria.

@Aurea_Hiigara Well that one was not harder than the extraction on Ceres for me. Since it doesn't have to be a Void Sabotage mission like one of the YouTube video. Hence, you might even get it during a deceptive mission, or capture, just remember to look anywhere that has train track, and you might find it. Being outdoor Grineer Ceres tile, not indoor, aboard ship.