Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros is part Inaros

Odd title aside, no joking but has anyone else ever run into this little phenomenon of if you go down as Nekros, you have a chance to just auto-revive yourself with very little health before bleeding out completely?

I brushed it off as a little bug before suspecting it to get fixed as a "known issue" by developer standards, but now I'm not so sure.

This isn't a complaint or request to correct it however. It's actually quite handy when your allies aren't the most helpful or watchful when it happens.

This might be due to Nekros' passive of regaining 10 health when an enemy nearby dies. It could be a latency issue where an enemy is killed just before you go down, or exactly at the time you go down, but the game doesn't register it until a few seconds after. 

The thing being actually is I would go down before killing anything and even if I'm running a grineer or corpus mission, I'd just flip back up after being on the ground for a few seconds, even if I'm hosting.

Funny thing is it happened as well before Nekros even had a passive. But every time I get up from whatever causes it, I'm only up with 36-24 hp, never much higher or lower than that range.