Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Return of maxed weapons not appearing in my profile glitch

(XBOX)Crying Hail

Question

Is anyone else experiencing the glitch where you max a weapon but it appears in youre proflie as unranked. I have noticed 2 weapons i maxed are appearing as if i havent lvled them at all in my profile but i can see them maxed in my codex. I thought DE patched this a while back. Also this is not the split sword im talkig about its the aksomatti and kogake

3 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, williamsos10 said:

Haven't heard anything like this on the PC side of things (other than Dark Split Sword and kittys). Must be a console specific bug then?

This is on PC too, and has been for quite awhile. I don't think it happens to everyone, but it's happened/happening to me and my boyfriend as well. I have Kavats, Dark Split Sword, and several other things doubled on my profile list and not showing progress right. I don't know what the cause is, or when a fix might be, though. For now I'm just muddling through it as best as I can :/

*Edit: Don't do like I do, though, and completely forget the Dark Split Sword is extremely strange and ranks in the codex twice. Once for each type of stance.

Edited by Jeahanne

I haven't had a problem with previous weapons doing this, just currently have the problem with 2 of each kavat, amesha, and the split sword problem.  And with the 2 of the kavats and stuff, it shows progress on 1 of the doubles, just not both.