Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want To Be Able To Access Your Foundry, Get Daily Login Rewards And Do Other Game-Related Stuff From Your Phone?

Ezard

Oh yeah, forgot about Windows Phone XD

If I do port it to another platform, then it'll be Windows Phone, not iOS, as it's a lot cheaper - however, like with Apple, I still have to pay Microsoft annually to keep the app on the store :(

If I'm ever allowed to make any money off this app, then I'll probably get myself a cheap Windows Phone, and then port the app over :-)

yes, seems like lots of people are forgetting windows phone :(

I'd buy such app with real money

yes, seems like lots of people are forgetting windows phone :(

I'd buy such app with real money

As much as I'd love to make some money off my app, I can't :(

Apparently I'd be violating copyright laws and stuff unless DE give me explicit permission

Of course, it'd be also kinda S#&$ty from you to charge without their permission :P That was aimed in DE's general direction, they could make a few dollars for beer from this. 

Yeah they could

Only problem is, by the time Google has taken their share of my profits, and the DE has taken their bit, there won't really me much left for me haha

Ok so the sentinel thing sounds good,foundry,login rewards,warframe and weapon customization,dojo lab acess,contacts acess,market acess so im for all of the above keep the existing stuff and ad at least foundry, log in reward,and the alert delay thing like play it later would should be aded like importantly

Sure, but I don't trust third party apps.  No offense intended.

I've given this one a go and it's a very good app for alerts and the damage calculator, I can only see this as getting better.

Give it a go, you might be surprised

Yes please to the added features. Well, not necessarily for Login Rewards if it feels like people think it will deter people from playing the game, but that would be good.

A feature I would love to see is a Warframe stats/mod calculator, in the style of Damage calculator, so that I would be able to know the HP, Energy, Stamina and power duration/strength/range stats along with resistances and alternative helmets. This would give me an ability to experiment with.my builds. Currently the game doesn't tell me my stats when I equip a mod, so it is all guesswork. I'd love the app to help me out in this respect.

And the second feature I'd love to see is the Sentinel stats/mod calculator in the same style.

Edited by SoanoS

A feature I would love to see is a Warframe stats/mod calculator, in the style of Damage calculator, so that I would be able to know the HP, Energy, Stamina and power duration/strength/range stats along with resistances and alternative helmets. This would give me an ability to experiment with.my builds. Currently the game doesn't tell me my stats when I equip a mod, so it is all guesswork. I'd love the app to help me out in this respect.

And the second feature I'd love to see is the Sentinel stats/mod calculator in the same style.

Warframe stats calculator is already in the works (includes Sentinels as well) :-)

i think the chat stuff isnt that good, because it would mean many people on the app would chat ho's playing and doesnt want to chat, but to play!

i think the chat thing might be disturbing, of course just for the contacts, the clan chat would be very useful

Well I would do some more market research and user opinion polls before I added this sort of thing :-)

They must be planning to charge for their app once all the features are live, or at least put ads on it... Thats the only reason I can think of for them to not give you guys access.

I doubt they'd do either of those things - do they not get enough money as it is through the game?

What other reason is there to limit these apps besides seeing them as competition? And there is no reason to worry about competition if you are giving away the product for free. Im sure im not the only one with all 3 of them installed lol. why not when they are all free?

But I could be wrong. May be there are some security concerns Im over looking...

Edited by Dan1026

I'm guessing most people in this thread haven't heard of Splashtop?

Basically, you can remote-access your PC from your smartphone, allowing you to, say, start up Warframe and do whatever a phone interface / screen will let you do (pretty much anything menu related)

Edited by Volume

What other reason is there to limit these apps besides seeing them as competition? And there is no reason to worry about competition if you are giving away the product for free. Im sure im not the only one with all 3 of them installed lol. why not when they are all free?

But I could be wrong. May be there are some security concerns Im over looking...

I believe that it's more along the lines of them not wanting to use up time/manpower/money to make an API. But yes, there are security issues as well of course - imagine if the app went wrong and sold all of your mods, for example