Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want To Be Able To Access Your Foundry, Get Daily Login Rewards And Do Other Game-Related Stuff From Your Phone?

Ezard

Other than checking my foundry, and fiddling with my mods, it would be great to have access to one's dojo, be it pending construction or research. The biggest thing I would like to see is s dojo map creator, so you can plan out your dojo perfectly. Nothing over the top, just to move rooms as if it were the mini map we have ingame.

• 2 weeks later...

i like the idea of accessing foundry and getting daily reward from your mobile device. i spend a lot of time at work and @ my girlfriends' so i would benefit greatly from it.

at the same time, what happens if your daily reward is to double your pickup quantity? if you don't play that day, it's as if thee was no reward at all.

sounds like a wonderful idea. Just need to be able to buy slots and other market stuff and access the dojo stuff. :)

And it would be nice if we can access our warframe, equip them, rocolor and basicaly show them off. maybe even make em a live wallpaper :))

yeah. What you guys are planning is a good start.

i like the idea of accessing foundry and getting daily reward from your mobile device. i spend a lot of time at work and @ my girlfriends' so i would benefit greatly from it.

at the same time, what happens if your daily reward is to double your pickup quantity? if you don't play that day, it's as if thee was no reward at all.

If you don't play then you don't get the reward simple, but it's far better to keep your weekly bonus isn't it?! :s I

I don't get why most of the people are criticizing this app. it actually works and I use the damage calc on a daily basis. I would like to see DE-ites be objective about a dev that has an app that works and works well! It would be great if DE had the manpower to focus on the app. But I'm afraid that will not happen till it is officially released on the market.

Sounds good as long as it will remain in DE's hands.

I can imagine some scary stuff if these kind of changes are handed over to 3rd party and then something goes wrong. However with a good API and without bugs, even third party should be allowed.

I don't get why most of the people are criticizing this app. it actually works and I use the damage calc on a daily basis. I would like to see DE-ites be objective about a dev that has an app that works and works well! It would be great if DE had the manpower to focus on the app. But I'm afraid that will not happen till it is officially released on the market.

But yeah I was messaging Scott today, asking for some simple stuff and he said that they just don't have the human resources at the moment :(

Sounds good as long as it will remain in DE's hands.

I can imagine some scary stuff if these kind of changes are handed over to 3rd party and then something goes wrong. However with a good API and without bugs, even third party should be allowed.

Well yes, I'm only asking for an API, not complete access to their servers

Personally I wouldn't do anything intentionally malicious, but accidents could easily occur, as could malicious devs

before all this beautiful nonsense that I can only dream of having.

I'm still looking for the basic alert function for my iphone 4S.

Is it harder to make apps for apple?

A few months ago they said they will make the official warframe alert app also

available on iOS but I cannot seem to find any updates on this matter if

anyone would be so kind as to show me the way to enlightment.

I'm still looking for the basic alert function for my iphone 4S.

Is it harder to make apps for apple?

The problem with developing for Apple devices, is that you need to own an iMac - Apple won't let me develop for their devices using a Windows computer

So if the community are willing to buy me an Apple computer, then I will gladly make apps for iPhone ;D

Also, Apple charge $100/yr to put/keep apps on their app store - whereas Google only charges a 1-time fee of $25

Hence my preference for Android

I have notices you have no ads, are you gonna keep it that way?

Yep, I hereby promise you and all other users of my app that there will never be ads in it

Partially because I don't want there to be ads in it cos I'm nice like that, and also partially because they ruin my layouts and are just more effort (when I could be spending my time adding more cool stuff to the app) XD

Could I ask for a feature where you're able to view past alerts up to a certain time? (Like you can still see the last x-number of alerts or alerts within the past number of hours?

I'll put this in eventually, but I can't guarantee when, as there are a fair few more important things that need to be done on the app first