Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Helmet For Ash

Silverbr

Would be nice have a Stalker helmet for ash since it's the same warframe ^^ y not?

maybe +10% melee attacks / -5% Max Hp ( or energy) ^^

it's a topic remake that was in the wrong section, sorry by the misuderstood

I don't think it would be that appropriate. And why exclusively to Ash? If so, at least give a Stalker version of every helmet of every frame.

I was talking about this with my friends once, make the stalker something like a Doppelganger, the shadow( the dark side ) of the warframe that he would be hunting, but, what lore for this? 

I just noticed that Stalker's helmet looks like a mix between Mag, Excalibur, and Ash... Should be for those 3 frames since it has the closest mix.

And to keep things interesting, make different versions of stalker with random ability sets because right now, he only uses Slash Dash. If he could use Pull or Decoy+SmokeBomb, it would really confuse anyone and make him a better challenge.

Wait... who was I talking about again? :L

stalker is an Excalibur with a different helmet not an Ash if you don't believe me look it up pictures are more helpful. :D

When I said that, people got all over me, telling me that he is not an Excalibur.

It can be true that he is one, but even Nyx has the body armour of Excalibur. Maybe Stalker may be different.

Would be nice have a Stalker helmet for ash since it's the same warframe ^^ y not?

maybe +10% melee attacks / -5% Max Hp ( or energy) ^^

Still, if we got a Stalker Helm, it would be for Excalibur, not Ash.

And we don't want the Stalker Helm. They already made the Stalker something you want to farm.

Before, it was like "OH S#&$ STALKER OH NO!"

Now it's like "Cool, free loot."

Bring back the Braton Vandal!

Andral, on 23 Jun 2013 - 5:50 PM, said:

When I said that, people got all over me, telling me that he is not an Excalibur.

It can be true that he is one, but even Nyx has the body armour of Excalibur. Maybe Stalker may be different.

if the stalker had the nyx body armor then he would be a she and if you look closely there aren't any female characteristics so its using Excalibur armor. anyone who says its ash only say it because stalker has a mix of abilities that include 2 of ash's. so yea that's why they assume its ash. but you know it could be a completely new armor made up of rhino, Excalibur, ash, etc frame parts just a theory there Edited by thecool1232

if the stalker had the nyx body armor then he would be a she and if you look closely there aren't any female characteristics so its using Excalibur armor. anyone who says its ash only say it because stalker has a mix of abilities that include 2 of ash's. so yea that's why they assume its ash. but you know it could be a completely new armor made up of rhino, Excalibur, ash, etc frame parts just a theory there

Hey, let me tell you a secret... Nyx has Excalibur's body armour.

Still, if we got a Stalker Helm, it would be for Excalibur, not Ash.

And we don't want the Stalker Helm. They already made the Stalker something you want to farm.

Before, it was like "OH S#&$ STALKER OH NO!"

Now it's like "Cool, free loot."

Bring back the Braton Vandal!

u... dont want ^^ 

What is a "Stalker"?

I think he Is more like Carma (ying & yang) Craft in this game or just a Bonus bos for geting his weapon. cuz you can buy his weapon in stor for Platin.

What I think

But I think he will become more Importen In this game if Digital Extream  create A story for Warframe. Fo me is he more like a non Factions guy who decided to faight againts evryone who are bad In hiss eys no mathe if its good for other or not. He become more like Darth Vader from Starwars it would be Cool if they Make A story Like That ^^

Digital Extream statement

"We dont know what a Stalker is..."  so maybe they have a plan for him but dont want to share this right now or they really dont know what it is^^

Bah ok guys, i know that stalker is an Excalibur .-., but ash is, well Cooler as a ninja ^^ y ash cant get stalker helmet ? '-' as well, look, excalibur is more a like a balanced warrior, and ash is like a soul reaper with that shunpos , bladestorm and smokescreen ^^

Nah, or we'll just have even more Stalker black/red wannabes running around than we do currently. Thinkin' either they look exceptionally badass or clever. ME3's Collector Adept with Collector colours? Now that was slightly rare and clever as it always worked as intended. Good times.  

Then again, if people want to use those colours it's their choice and doesn't actually matter in the end... Anyways, Stalker themed helmet for all frames? Sure, but not for just one frame and designed to match the Stalker dead on.

Edited by Naith