Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Quest: Extraction on Earth

Elki

Shouldn't this be like top priority even if you have to bring down servers for 5 minutes for a hot fix, since like it affecters a high % of new players that are stuck from advancing any further in the game ? Instead of just waiting on the next patch day which could be in a while ? 

Had this issue and alt tabbed and found this thread.  Read through it and went back to the game (same instance) and the waypoints were up.  Left after first excavation, and started to build the harness.  Went to next mission, same problem.  So I decided to say screw it, and rush the harness, went back to the mission and it worked fine.  Possibly the WPs don't show up if you are currently building one part of the Archwing?

I Have been stuck on this quest since friday, I have spent time and effort into doing this quest. I would reallylike to further my archwing quest and get the show on the road. This has been a breaking point for me on this game, as much as i may love it. I am hoping this gets fixed really soon.

8 hours ago, xemptia said:

Shouldn't this be like top priority even if you have to bring down servers for 5 minutes for a hot fix, since like it affecters a high % of new players that are stuck from advancing any further in the game ? Instead of just waiting on the next patch day which could be in a while ? 

The DE said it will be in the next hotfix. they werent aware of this bug till recently.

I have the same problem, i took the archwing quest and while i was on the 3rd part of the quest there were no excavation sites and even a quest marker to where the first excavation site will apear (the yellow arrow on the map) but still i tried to explore the map and asked some people of my clan to come with me and help but still there were excavation sites at all i tried to restart the game as well but the same result..

On 8/22/2016 at 3:57 AM, DelSold said:

Had this issue and alt tabbed and found this thread.  Read through it and went back to the game (same instance) and the waypoints were up.  Left after first excavation, and started to build the harness.  Went to next mission, same problem.  So I decided to say screw it, and rush the harness, went back to the mission and it worked fine.  Possibly the WPs don't show up if you are currently building one part of the Archwing?

This was also the case for me.  Sounds like it might be a work-around for this bug.