Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Quest: Extraction on Earth

Elki

The 2 Archwing Quest mission is bugged and not allowing any players to complete it. there is a missing extractor which is preventing any/all players from getting the blueprint and building the archwing to any Dev and or   support  member that can get this fixed please do i would love to finish this quest many players are confused and getting annoyed at this problem. thanks 

3 hours ago, macleato said:

So I've done the Orokin mission, then got sent to Venus to get the wings, done all excavations, got the wings and some extra Cryotic. Then I got sent to Mantle on Earth to excavate the Harness (extract the odonata harness blueprint), but there are no excavation points. There are no mission markers on the map and I ran around the entire map, nothing. Am I doing something wrong or this this bugged?

Try redoing the mission till it works for now. make sure to craft your gear for the final part of the quest.

The extractors are a little missing:))...and now we will be in the penalty zone because we cannot extract either and forced to abort the mission,or even to force quit the game...It's sending me to Earth(Mantle) but nothing,but the enemies are still coming from no where..

Edited by MikeAlex

I am also having the same issue with the excavation mission to collect the Odanata Archwing Harness Blueprint, there are no excavation points spawning. I have gone through this mission twice now and had to abort both times and forfeit all my items because of a problem YOU have caused. Please fix this so myself and all the others in the same situation can continue with the missions without wasting our time, losing gained loot and forced aborts.