Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Quest: Extraction on Earth

Elki

It does suck that there is an issue the update, yet it happens. Like normal humans, the Warframe gods do make mistakes. Please give them time to address the issue. They will ( like always ) fix it. Warframe appreciate's us and our support. They try their hardest to give us a great game and some times stuff happens, so  Please be respectful when reporting a problem. They didn't do it on purpose tennos.

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Merged all related threads here! This will be fixed next hotfix guys. Sorry for the progress stopper :(

Thanks for info

9 hours ago, konische said:

when is the next hotfix released to correct this?

As soon as possible

22 minutes ago, Captain_Clark said:

Had a hotfix yesterday and this is still a problem. what the frick frack? I don't want to be stuck grinding the same low level missions because I cant get an archwing.

20 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Merged all related threads here! This will be fixed next hotfix guys. Sorry for the progress stopper :(

archwing任务地球挖掘bug,没法开始也没法结束任务,最大的问题在于没法进入下一个星球,生物质与孢子无法获取,只能用白金购买材料,非常的不值,而且拖节奏。问题是否在于任务物品已经做出,然后错过多个版本?请快点解决。my English is pool.do hope you can see what i said!

3 minutes ago, sugarone said:

archwing任务地球挖掘bug,没法开始也没法结束任务,最大的问题在于没法进入下一个星球,生物质与孢子无法获取,只能用白金购买材料,非常的不值,而且拖节奏。问题是否在于任务物品已经做出,然后错过多个版本?请快点解决。my English is pool.do hope you can see what i said!

What the... o_o I can't read that lol

EDITE: Ok i just did a google translate. sugarone said: 

Earth excavation task bug, we are unable to end the task can not start , the biggest problem that can not go to the next planet, biomass and the spores can not be obtained , the material can only be purchased with platinum , very worth, and dragging rhythm. The problem is that the quest items has been made , then missed several versions ? Please hurry to solve
Edited by rwmfleming

23 minutes ago, rwmfleming said:

What the... o_o I can't read that lol

EDITE: Ok i just did a google translate. sugarone said: 

Earth excavation task bug, we are unable to end the task can not start , the biggest problem that can not go to the next planet, biomass and the spores can not be obtained , the material can only be purchased with platinum , very worth, and dragging rhythm. The problem is that the quest items has been made , then missed several versions ? Please hurry to solve

你能看懂吗?哈哈。thanks

Update: I was able to complete Earth Extraction - the waypoints actually showed up allowing me to complete. I did not, however, complete the next chain - the third location extraction is not showing up. Unsure if there was a hotfix for earth implemented or not... but now the next may cause issues for anyone progressing.

1 hour ago, Zarjaa said:

Update: I was able to complete Earth Extraction - the waypoints actually showed up allowing me to complete. I did not, however, complete the next chain - the third location extraction is not showing up. Unsure if there was a hotfix for earth implemented or not... but now the next may cause issues for anyone progressing.

there hasn't been a hotfix yet. they are working on it

I was doing this quest with friends. We found possible workaround. We was just restarting the map until one of us got it working. Then rest of the team was joining him and we did it. We had to restart second and third part of the quest about 5-10 times to get it working, so its pretty random i guess. It can be more painfull if you are doing it alone - with 4 players you will probably find working map pretty fast. Good luck :)

12 minutes ago, Sarratas said:

I was doing this quest with friends. We found possible workaround. We was just restarting the map until one of us got it working. Then rest of the team was joining him and we did it. We had to restart second and third part of the quest about 5-10 times to get it working, so its pretty random i guess. It can be more painfull if you are doing it alone - with 4 players you will probably find working map pretty fast. Good luck :)

Thank you for giving me hope - it truly is an intermittent bug. Was able to complete the chain by entering/exiting the mission at least 8 or 9 times until a way-point popped up. SUCCESS! Overall time spent was very minimal spent for those seeking to complete the mission chain before the hotfix rolls out.

45 minutes ago, Zarjaa said:

Thank you for giving me hope - it truly is an intermittent bug. Was able to complete the chain by entering/exiting the mission at least 8 or 9 times until a way-point popped up. SUCCESS! Overall time spent was very minimal spent for those seeking to complete the mission chain before the hotfix rolls out.

that's cool. I got my odanta wings by chance. I was randoml put in with a squad and the mission bugged. the squad leader aborted and caused a misison fail oddly enough. Under the mission completion thing, i saw i got my wings and ordis jabbered on and the next quest was ready, unfortunately its bugged too so i cant get the next item. However the admins did replay to this post on page two.