Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are kubrows able to revive now?

minionmaster1

Question

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Kuestenjung said:

Was probably a Chesa bringing his master a healthorb, and just in the moment de got downed he got the orb, happens with Carrier too.

His kubrow never brought him a health orb, and I have never had carrier revive me that way before, plus health orbs give 25 health, not 16.

2 minutes ago, minionmaster1 said:

His kubrow never brought him a health orb, and I have never had carrier revive me that way before, plus health orbs give 25 health, not 16.

He could also use Equilibrium and his Kubrow could have brought him an energy orb. And to get revived this way the timing has to be perfect.

2 hours ago, Kuestenjung said:

He could also use Equilibrium and his Kubrow could have brought him an energy orb. And to get revived this way the timing has to be perfect.

The timing had to be perfect 3 times in a row, and also it did not have anything in its mouth the third time, we made sure.

1 hour ago, minionmaster1 said:

The timing had to be perfect 3 times in a row, and also it did not have anything in its mouth the third time, we made sure.

Ok, if you had mentioned this happened 3 times then I wouldn´t have made this assumption. Noone has so much luck to hit it 3 times perfect.

45 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

might have been wukong.... using his revive ability

Did the player have 2 long 'light fabric' strips on the head

Wukong can revive? Except pressing X