Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

13 hours ago, Zero6741 said:

hello clan

I would really like to join your clan, since i'm a beginner and want to know more about the game and have people to play with.

I agree to the rules of the clan.

I'm looking forward to playing with you all

Hello Zero6741. There is an invite waiting for you in-game, you can also find the link to our Discord in-game as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NyashHoe said:

Hey I would like to join this clan as I am a new player and I would like to get to know more players in the community.

I've read the rules and I agree to them.

Thank you

Heyo NyashHoe. I sent you an invite in-game. You can find the link to our Discord there as well, which I would strongly suggest you joining.

Hi there, I've been playing Warframe consistently for the last 2-3 years or so. However due to having new commitments in life i am not active nearly as much as i was in the past. I would like to join this clan as it seems i can take a more laid back approach to the game but still able to engage and interact with others when i am online. 

I have read the rules and understand my obligations to the clan.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, ShinraBansho said:

Hi there, I've been playing Warframe consistently for the last 2-3 years or so. However due to having new commitments in life i am not active nearly as much as i was in the past. I would like to join this clan as it seems i can take a more laid back approach to the game but still able to engage and interact with others when i am online. 

I have read the rules and understand my obligations to the clan.

Thanks.

Hi there ShinraBansho. I sent along an invite to the clan. I would highly recommend joining our Discord (link you will find in-game)

Hello! Going to start being busy pretty soon so I won't be able to play as much because of college, and so I have been looking for a laid back clan to join and have a good time with whenever I'm online.

I have read the rules and agree to follow them.

Thanks 

1 minute ago, Zolga123 said:

Hello! Going to start being busy pretty soon so I won't be able to play as much because of college, and so I have been looking for a laid back clan to join and have a good time with whenever I'm online.

I have read the rules and agree to follow them.

Thanks 

Hello Zolga123. I've sent you an invite in-game. I would also suggest joining our Discord (you can find the link in-game as well)

Hey, im kinda new to the game, so im looking for a danke clan to join and this clan seems really cool, and i like the layout and the rules u guys have set. plus it would be really awesome to have some other people to play with.

I also agree with the rules.

thanks dudes,

Jet71

Edited by jet71

I would like to join your clan. I have discord and I am a PC player. I just started playing this game and I think that a clan that also is a community will help me improve more. I fully agree to the rules and will follow them. Hopefully I will learn from other.

Kind regards,

- BlackRazaras

11 hours ago, jet71 said:

Hey, im kinda new to the game, so im looking for a danke clan to join and this clan seems really cool, and i like the layout and the rules u guys have set. plus it would be really awesome to have some other people to play with.

I also agree with the rules.

thanks dudes,

Jet71

Hey there jet71. There is an invite waiting for you in-game. You can find the link to our Discord in-game as well (Which I would recommend joining as well)

8 hours ago, BlackRazaras said:

I would like to join your clan. I have discord and I am a PC player. I just started playing this game and I think that a clan that also is a community will help me improve more. I fully agree to the rules and will follow them. Hopefully I will learn from other.

Kind regards,

- BlackRazaras

Hi BlackRazaras. I sent an invite for you in-game. The link to our Discord can also be found in-game. 

Hi I'm fairly new to this game i'm only MR4 right now but I am an active player, I never let a week pass without playing some warframe. I wanted to join your clan because I want to be part of a friendly and toxic-free gaming community, also, I play this game to escape the stresses of the outside world, and from what I read above, I'd say that this clan is my kind of community. I'd be glad to be a part of this clan and even though I'm new to the game, I'm willing to help in anyway I can

IGN: shinzo617

8 hours ago, VandenbroekA3 said:

MR 5 Interested in joining this clan. The alluring draw and aura of this clan makes me interested in being a part of it. I hope to expect an invite in the near future,

Heyo VandenbroekA3. I sent along an invite in-game, hope to see you soon. The link for our Discord can be found in-game as well.

5 hours ago, shinzo617 said:

Hi I'm fairly new to this game i'm only MR4 right now but I am an active player, I never let a week pass without playing some warframe. I wanted to join your clan because I want to be part of a friendly and toxic-free gaming community, also, I play this game to escape the stresses of the outside world, and from what I read above, I'd say that this clan is my kind of community. I'd be glad to be a part of this clan and even though I'm new to the game, I'm willing to help in anyway I can

IGN: shinzo617

Hi shinzo617. I sent an invite in-game, hope to see you soon. The link for our Discord can be found in-game as well.

1 minute ago, Zeom said:

hello! 

I would like to join your clan because I am a returning player and I am looking for a group to play and have fun with

IGN:Zeom

Hi Zeom. I sent you an invite in-game, hope to see you soon. The link for our Discord can be found in-game as well.

I'm a casual player thats been in and out of the game since the beta. i've played solo nearly the entire time, would like to join a community that speaks on a regular basis (im a talker not a typer due to my keyboard being slightly broken in some places. in game username is same NoblexSaint. 

(edit: i've read the rules and agree to them.)

Edited by NoblexSaint

47 minutes ago, NoblexSaint said:

I'm a casual player thats been in and out of the game since the beta. i've played solo nearly the entire time, would like to join a community that speaks on a regular basis (im a talker not a typer due to my keyboard being slightly broken in some places. in game username is same NoblexSaint. 

(edit: i've read the rules and agree to them.)

Hey there NoblexSaint. There is an invite waiting for you in-game. The link to our Discord can be found in-game as well.

Hey!

I've honestly been looking into getting with a clan, yet I wasn't looking for anything to serious and or large. This clan seems to fit everything I've been looking for, and hopefully, I'll be able to help out!

I understand all of the general clan rules and guidelines, including those from Digital Extremes.

Have a good one!

2 hours ago, Jimeng said:

Hey!

I've honestly been looking into getting with a clan, yet I wasn't looking for anything to serious and or large. This clan seems to fit everything I've been looking for, and hopefully, I'll be able to help out!

I understand all of the general clan rules and guidelines, including those from Digital Extremes.

Have a good one!

Hello there Jimeng. I sent you an invite in-game. You can also find the link to our Discord in-game as well.

Hey I'm interested in joining the clan to get together with some more people than the ones I already know in game and like being in a more casual clan since my work hours can get bonkers and can only play a few hours a week sometimes. 

I have read and understand the rules above.

10 hours ago, hungryhungryhobo said:

Hey I'm interested in joining the clan to get together with some more people than the ones I already know in game and like being in a more casual clan since my work hours can get bonkers and can only play a few hours a week sometimes. 

Hi there hungryhungryhobo. I sent you an invite in-game. You can also find the link to our Discord in-game as well.

Hey, 

I played warframe for around 10 hours when it came out, and now i finally picked it up again. Anyway, im a noob, looking for a casual clan, to socialize a bit and maybe ask for some tips from more experienced players.