Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Antimatter Frame Release Date Prediction.

austinrelis

Voting for the Anti-Matter Warframe skills are finished today, not sure if there's another poll yet (for name of course, might have one already and we might not vote on it like Saryn) but if there isn't might not be next Friday but possibly Wednesday with a small hotfix. (Guessing here)

Edit: Or they might add her with the next update within the next month.

Edited by Yanga

My guess is around the 5th. Scott was saying that time is running out and the power voting only lasted until last night. Given the time it took for Vauban to launch after they released his concept art, and factoring for quicker work as the powers have already been designed in principal by the council, two weeks seems fair assuming there are no major hangups.

My guess is around the 5th. Scott was saying that time is running out and the power voting only lasted until last night. Given the time it took for Vauban to launch after they released his concept art, and factoring for quicker work as the powers have already been designed in principal by the council, two weeks seems fair assuming there are no major hangups.

I think since there adding a wormhole mechanic, as well as a chain reaction explosion mechanic, as well as seeking orbs..

This frame is going to take a while...

Its all new :3 

Letting the design council vote on individual abilities was a horrible idea. Because a significant proportion of the design council are pants on head $&*&*#(%&. Wormhole, really? They should have had a single poll, with a set of four powers as each option, that way the powers have some synergy and the frame will have a specific role.

Letting the design council vote on individual abilities was a horrible idea. Because a significant proportion of the design council are pants on head $&*&*#(%&. Wormhole, really? They should have had a single poll, with a set of four powers as each option, that way the powers have some synergy and the frame will have a specific role.

I don't think the council should have had a say at all in the skillset.  Just gives DE more work in terms of balancing, and the council has already proven that they can't choose skills thematically or based on synergy.

Makes it a lot simpler if you just leave that sort of thing to DE.

Nah, that would have made sense...

... Update 9

Isn't that a given. The question was "when" [is update 9]?

No, the Question was when will Antimatter be released?, not when will update 9 be released?.

I say Antimatter will be released when it is ready, the same with Update 9....personally i am in no hurry for either atm as i still have to farm 8 more frames and a butt ton more weapons, so for me i have plenty to keep me occupied for the next few months. :)