Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Nekros build?

TheGodofWiFi

Question

16 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Nazzami said:

no but shadows of the dead does duration effects the health decay of shadows

So with that build you'll constantly be spamming SoTD to keep up the health because it's negative duration based.

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

Just now, LorianTheElderPrince said:

So with that build you'll constantly be spamming SoTD to keep up the health because it's negative duration based.

its +27.5% duration enough to reduce the need to constantly spam 4 to keep them up

http://goo.gl/L0IU3u

just a soul punch res nekros w/ desecrate.

http://goo.gl/1Ze0Jn

make enemies slugs, I use this when farming and there's a trin on the team.

http://goo.gl/BK8KFI

SoS is hard to make, for the ability being pricey, and the mod basing around you wanting to optimize it with power strength.

Also tried this build out, and the duration is long enough that if you want to swap out streamline for vitality if you want, the only problem is your full energy pool would be drained so no channeling life strike until a energy drop, or if you run zenurik on him you'll be sitting pretty strong w/o streamline.

Edited by NinjaManTR
I miscounted :clem: Also, SoS build out ~u~

2 minutes ago, NinjaManTR said:

http://goo.gl/L0IU3u

just a soul punch res nekros w/ desecrate.

http://goo.gl/1Ze0Jn

make enemies slugs, I use this when farming and there's a trin on the team.

for both of the build I put five forma into nekros. Working on a SoS build atm

Two pretty nice builds. The first one isn't really for me as I spend most of time in solo.

The second one looks good for solo play.

This is what I use. It's a melee focused build (so I can cut enemies to pieces so I have more to desecrate), but works all around. It is a desecrate build. Notes below pic.

Screenshot_1.png

Corrosive Projection is just my go to aura, you can switch it to whatever suits the situation (steel charge may mean less forma). Stay away from the rejuvenate aura because you want to lose health so you can pick up health orbs and keep Health Conversion up. Handspring is there because this is a close corridor melee build. If it's not close corridors swap it for stretch. You can also swap it out for, soul survivor, primed flow, equilibrium, natural talent, etc. I run redirection for survivability on high level missions. It is also optional. I will sometimes switch Primed Continuity for intensify, but tend to learn more towards duration on this build. Speed drift is added mainly for the +15% cast speed so I can spam terrify.

Keep desecrate up for the entire mission (despoil synergizes very well with Health Conversion). For an oh crap moment or to revive someone, pop terrify a couple times and a Shadow of the Dead (if needed). This is where you want to decide for yourself as to whether you use Primed Continuity or Intensify. The former will keep enemies in flee mode longer, while the latter terrifies more enemies in one move and provides more of a buff to SoTd "clones" (the number of "clones" is not affected by power strength). The difference is hard to notice with how long the clones last and you can spam terrify and hit enough enemies without intensify, which is why I use Primed Continuity.

The main focus, in order of importance is Despoil, range, efficiency, survivability, duration, and power strength. Don't listen to people who say Over Extended and Stretch is overkill.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

The current build I have is an 8 forma build, but that was mostly so I could put on whatever aura I wanted.

Currently I have a maxed Primed Flow as well as Primed Vigor to give extra health with a little bit of shield boost as well as a maxed Steel Fiber; Despoil and Shield of Shadows augments; a maxed Intensify and Power Drift; a maxed Fleeting Expertise and a R5 Blind Rage for maximum efficiency. Granted this is a very high strength build to scale shadows, but the health drain isn't bad enough that you're spamming. I find it works great solo, but I mostly run against infested, so not sure how great it would be for late game Orokin.

Im not a pro. Somethings may misstake please tell me "" i not place mod yet cause i never have nekros i just find infomation from wiki""

i think nekros should use +str mod 

its will make your 1,2,4 skill more powerfull  (maybe i will cut skill 1) 

skill 2 terrify will make your enemy escape from you and -def enemy seem useful 

skill 4 create shadow that fight for you (shadow is dead enemy that you kill last 7 person) and make them stronger by your str mods thats mean if your enemy strong your shadow stronger    :O 

dont forgot skill mod its will make you crazy when you builds