Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Really Bugs Me

Spartan7272

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, I hate when something knocks you to the ground. It takes way to long to get up. More times than not I will attack a grennier heavy gunner and itll knock me down. In the time it takes to get back up I'm already down from 400+ health to somewhere around 200. I'm hoping that they make you getting up more like the moa getting up where It only takes a second and you don't lose as much health.

It's deffinitely a problem and being ninjas and all, sitting on the ground for 5 seconds cause you just got knocked down immediately again is a pain. Especially on higher level missions where you almost instantly die out in the open. Handspring should just be default :/

Edited by effinator

there is a mod that makes you get up faster. not worth the mod cost and slot tho. not for me anyways.

just stay away from them. if you are quick you can fake them out of their KD attack and jump back in. they stun with electric damage and easy to take down with any gun.

What pisses me off, are those infested that explodes. Its freaking 100% chance to stagger you, and if you are trying to melee a good pack of infested, you'll stand there dancing and taking damage without being able to hit them 50% of the time. OH MY F   O    C    King GOD!

-calm mode-

This bugs me as well, especially since Loki at lower levels is just pretty much dead when this happens.

True, but at anything with redirection, plenty of energy and some dvilish will, i touch the big bad monsters in a special way.

well, be a ninja and don't get knocked down, this isn't wartank

This type of behavior doesn't help new players at all. Instead, give them some sort of advice. Telling someone not to get knocked down doesn't help them. Instead, give them advice on how to not get knocked down.