Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Pretty Sure Most People Would Like This.

Zero5412

A Disruptor nerf. Make them drain 50% shields and 50% energy with knock-down and a cool down effect before they can do it again.

Nothing in Warframe is worse than having a Disruptor knock you down, and drain all your shields and energy in those desperate times in a defense mission where the Cryo-Pod is getting attacked and then you are stuck between more infested and Ancients, as they try to rip you to pieces unable of slash-dashing your way out and saving your objective. (I speak for myself here)

people complain about them all the time.

looks like they are doing their job just fine.

outside of ancients there is no reason to fear any infested. disruptors force you to keep an eye on whats going on around you.

im glad there are some things in this game that arent stupid easy.

I wouldn't like this. They are one of the few things that add a small challenge.. sometimes.

Warframe is far too easy anyway. What is all that grinding and building a strong character good for when there are no enemies to test yourself against?

We need to make the game harder, not easier. We need an endgame past T3 void.

Edited by The2ndLink

Yeah, make everything in this game fit your comfort zone so you can just walk in and out like you want to fear nothing.

Great idea......

Apparently.. I don't want them too be massively nerfed. 50% is a lot depending on how many is around. Calm your t i t s and think.

Edited by Zero5412

I wouldn't like this. They are one of the few things that add a small challenge.. sometimes.

Warframe is far too easy anyway. What is all that grinding and building a strong character good for when there are no enemies to test yourself against?

We need to make the game harder, not easier. We need an endgame past T3 void.

I don't want them too be massively nerfed. 50% is a lot depending on how many is around.

Actually, I would buff them... But I would also make sure there's no pack of 3/4 disrupters hogging up with a couple of healers.

It would be something like : oh S#&$, there's a disruptor comming, instead of "here comes another pack of ultra-annoying useless bastards" (read : just another bullet sink)

Edited by Sammy001

And again, so many elitists on the thread...I had no idea this game was 100% complete and no new enemy variety could ever be added any more to increase challenge in a fair way, nope, Disruptors are the be all end all of challenge apparently. I mean, it's not like this game is in BETA or anything, LOL.

Back on topic with the Disruptor nerf, I think they definately need to be tweaked. However, their 100% shield drain should be kept, as it keeps them as a potent threat. With energy however, it should only take a small percentage of the victim's max energy, increasing with the Disruptor's level, and lock all abilities from being used while the whole screen-fuzz thing is there. Also their knockdown should be nerfed to a stagger and they really need to make a distinct sound when they prepare to charge or attack, since they are essentially lumbering silent ninjas right now that can sprint faster than Loki (applies to all Ancients).

Edited by Madotsuki

I keep seeing elitism mentioned but only read disagreeing posts. These are not equal terms.

I define elitists as people who defend broken mechanics and enemies despite the vast amount of ways to sustain and increase challenge without resorting to cheap tactics because they personally don't have a problem with it either due to 1337 skills, enough no-life to have maxed every mod potatoed and formaed, or resorting to exploits like hiding on boxes, and want the entire game or the vast majority at least to be hardcore only.

If you have a more fitting term for such people i'd be happy to use that instead.

I define elitists as people who defend broken mechanics and enemies despite the vast amount of ways to sustain and increase challenge without resorting to cheap tactics because they personally don't have a problem with it either due to 1337 skills, enough no-life to have maxed every mod potatoed and formaed, or resorting to exploits like hiding on boxes, and want the entire game or the vast majority at least to be hardcore only.

If you have a more fitting term for such people i'd be happy to use that instead.

Way too much text, just say "Jerks", easier on the keyboard and efficiënt too.

I don't like the disruptors being able to drain all 487 energy with one hit, whilst you having 0 means to counter against it.

If there's a massive pack of infested the disruptor in a laggy game can attack you without even facing towards you and all of a sudden drain every single point of your energy.

I'd like to have more than just Overheat on Ember to actually counter against that, something like blocking or dodge rolling.

Yes, idiots. you can't just takea word and use it because you are unable to learn the other words... Its like me calling you a crayon because you have the wrong word. You do realize though that not everyone agrees with you, and if enough people disagree with you sometimes, just sometimes you should consider fully someone elses position. In this thread no on defends broken mechanics. I went back and can sum up the thread, do not get hit with slow moving attacks, there are penalties.

If you want to stop reading there you can. Im getting sarcastic now.

If this doesnt work for you, might I suggest that you consider a different paradigm where you color the rainbow with markers for tree boles and three bowls for mark. You could try the three options or option the tri free. Purple potato does wedge car microphone.

I don't like the disruptors being able to drain all 487 energy with one hit, whilst you having 0 means to counter against it.

If there's a massive pack of infested the disruptor in a laggy game can attack you without even facing towards you and all of a sudden drain every single point of your energy.

I'd like to have more than just Overheat on Ember to actually counter against that, something like blocking or dodge rolling.

I would also note that I agree with this guy. Losing it all hurts. Sometimes that sucks. I understand.