Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Prime, Tigris Prime and Galatine Prime Drop Locations

Sorath84

Question

Nekros Prime Access is finally here, along with Tigris Prime and Galatine Prime! I browsed through the codex and compiled all the drop locations I could find, for now. 

For the Drop Locations of the Void Relics listed below, open up your Codex in-game, select the Universe tab, and click on the Relics & Arcanes box in the bottom left corner.

• Nekros Prime
  • Blueprint: AXI N3 Rare
  • Neuroptics: MESO F1 Uncommon
  • Chassis: LITH N1 Common, AXI G1 Common
  • Systems: NEO N3 Rare

• Tigris Prime
  • Blueprint: AXI T1 Rare
  • Barrel: LITH K1 Uncommon
  • Stock: MESO S1 Common
  • Receiver: NEO V3 Uncommon

• Galatine Prime
  • Blueprint: AXI G1 Rare
  • Blade: MESO S2 Common, NEO V2 Common, NEO V3 Common
  • Handle: NEO V2 Uncommon

Good luck, everyone! This is all I could gather for now, will update accordingly if required :) May RNGesus smile upon us all!

19 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Sorath84 said:

Nekros Prime Access is finally here, along with Tigris Prime and Galatine Prime! I browsed through the codex and compiled all the drop locations I could find, for now. 

For the Drop Locations of the Void Relics listed below, open up your Codex in-game, select the Universe tab, and click on the Relics & Arcanes box in the bottom left corner.

• Nekros Prime
  • Blueprint: AXI N3 Rare
  • Neuroptics: MESO F1 Uncommon
  • Chassis: LITH N1 Common, AXI G1 Common
  • Systems: NEO N3 Rare

• Tigris Prime
  • Blueprint: AXI T1 Rare
  • Barrel: LITH K1 Uncommon
  • Stock: MESO S1 Common
  • Receiver: NEO V3 Uncommon

• Galatine Prime
  • Blueprint: AXI G1 Rare
  • Blade: MESO S2 Common, NEO V2 Common, NEO V3 Common
  • Handle: NEO V2 Uncommon

Good luck, everyone! This is all I could gather for now, will update accordingly if required :) May RNGesus smile upon us all!

Think you also could give us consoles players the best spot to farm these relics? We do not have the relic tab as of yet

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

1 hour ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

what are good farming areas for this relic???

The locations I'm posting come from the Warframe subreddit user VoiD_Glitch. Will add the others after I strip out some of the extra text/data listed.

If you want the rest of the data (like which missions have higher drop chances), head to the Warframe subreddit and look for the Nekros, Galatine, and Tigris Prime drop locations thread. It should be on the front page and massively upvoted.

Axi N3 (I saw no rare relics listed, so I'm assuming we have to get common/uncommon relics and refine them...?):

Rotations B and C in these defense missions:

Uranus, Miranda
Uranus, Bianca
Neptune, Proteus
Pluto, Outer Terminus
Eris, Kala-azar
Eris, Ixodes
Sedna, Hydron
Void, Belenus
LUA, Stöfler

Rotation C in these survival missions:

Void, Mot,
Uranus, Ophelia
Uranus, Cupid
Pluto, Palus
Eris, Hymeno
Eris, Nimus
Sedna, Selkie
Sedna, Scylla
Sedna, Yemaja
LUA, Tycho
Eris, Zabala

Was going to update the rest, but redacted due to spoilers. I try to look forward to new stuff and this takes a bit of fun out of it. This is why I don't read datamined stuff to begin with. 

The problem is when you don't have a lot of time to play and have the locations at your fingertips...You're tempted to go ahead and pinpoint where you need to actually farm in your limited time. At least I was. Still glad I won't be fumbling in the dark on locations, overall, but yeah.

Look up the rest at your own risk.

Edited by Rhekemi

23 hours ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Think you also could give us consoles players the best spot to farm these relics? We do not have the relic tab as of yet

I would go to Derelict Survival or Defense (Drop all Relics Easier), or even go to Hieracon (Most people go there.) Your Choice btw I'm on Xbox One, Check out my Website http://www.questwftrading.wordpress.com/ 

Sorry for the late reply, my fellow tenno that play on consoles. I wasn't a 100% sure about that myself as I have been rather busy with RL, but it looks like some others have helped answer your questions. 

Apologies once again!

On 8/23/2016 at 10:12 PM, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

what are good farming areas for this relic???

Pluto excavation also there is a better excavation but my mind isn't working O.O ... but ye different excavation planets give different keys

Edited by (XB1)Itz chibi