Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uru Prime tertiary changes the gold

Xiusa

The fourth does, as well. Just like with Cycuta Prime, the biggest portion of gold goes into Tint 3.

Also, the Primary and Secondary match Nekros colors on defaults, but if you copy the values they don't (they're switched around). Although on other frames it works fine because Primaries.

Then again DE has stated they wanted to separate Armor and Syandana colors in the end, so...

Edited by NightmareT12

I was really disappointed when I saw that "accents" only change the tiny little parts underneath the large gold pieces. Also since I have to change tertiary to a yellow color now it's ruined other cosmetics like targis on most of my frames that I want to use Uru P on.

Wouldn't be a problem if they just swapped tertiary with accents.

5 minutes ago, Zenviscerator said:

I was really disappointed when I saw that "accents" only change the tiny little parts underneath the large gold pieces. Also since I have to change tertiary to a yellow color now it's ruined other cosmetics like targis on most of my frames that I want to use Uru P on.

Wouldn't be a problem if they just swapped tertiary with accents.

This.  I'm also kinda disappointed that the colors are ordered in that way (Cycuta Prime is the same way), but swapping those two would probably be just fine for now.  The separation of armor and syandana colors can't come soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Talevon said:

Bumping this topic - come on DE, fix this please.

It takes some amount of time to change tints around. Anyways, I'm sure any Art assets that are not really essential (AKA super buggy/compressed/pixelated stuff) to be changed will be released with The War Within, since it will be the next huge update.