Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime parts challenge system

Midas

7 hours ago, Lighter2017 said:

No were on the right track now, I'm trying to satisfy everyone so grinding can stop. That is mainly what irritates everyone.

What do you mean you're trying to satisfy everyone? This isn't a problem that can be fixed on your thread alone. First your thread started out as a meta complaint and now you're claiming soul responsibility to try and "satisfy" people on the forums? No one asked you.

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

What is this everyone you are speaking?

I don't remember one specific player can represent the whole community.

And to this point, you can only hope DE polish and improve the relic system.

Total remove and replace with your so called challenge only result everyone get their p parts in 2-3 days and start yelling boring again

9 hours ago, Lighter2017 said:

Example: Nekros prime:

unlock all nods on Pluto, Ceres, and Neptune

complete all current trials in a 24 hour time period.

I'm really not sure if you're trolling or are actually serious. If indeed you are serious then you really really have no idea what the generally feeling of community is. 

Unlock all nodes on three planets AND complete all trails, for one Prime set? You honestly think people will like that better then what we have now? Your ideas are getting more and more ridiculous. We're looking for a Goldilocks zone in this situation and right now you are going from one extreme to the other.