Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE stop adding content and sort out glitches first.

Dreez76

Firstly...

Since 1.18 me and ALOT of other players has been getting stuck in limbo when entiering missions.  We join a mission and then during loading, we get tossed back into the ship without any partyscreen or ability to do anything but hardboot the game.  You can type in chat, that's it , nothing else.

Secondly.

Me and a few friends just ran a long Interception, and just as we're about to leave, the final round gets stuck on 76% with ONE mob left invisible and bugged out so we can't finish it and we end up losing ALL relics and mods we've farmed up... THAT shouldn't happen.   I don't want new content as long as these glitches and bugs aren't rooted out first.   Everytime i spend 60+ minutes farming for something and then lose it all because the game has a breakdown is really not putting me in a good mood.

What if we had been farming Hierocon on Pluto and gotten lucky with the AXI G1 relic which is SUPER RARE, been rewarded a few of those only to have the game or mission crash on us, taking all those relics away... that would've been unforgivable.

And even if you can't fix so the mobs doesn't spazz out, make them FULLY vulnerable to AoEs so players can still kill glitched mods somehow.

1 hour ago, slamdanked said:

If they stop making content then players will get bored and leave. If they only make new content then the bugs will make the game unplayable. They've got to keep a balance to have happy players, meaning that some unimportant bugs may slip through the cracks.

That is not entirely true. When you look at steamcharts player numbers skyrocketed when they made "real content". I mean story missions. Spamming new weapons does not increase the player numbers. You could argue that flooding new weapons makes them loose less players.