Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which sword should I get?

Julian083

Question

8 answers to this question

I would highly recommend the Dual Ether, that's what I used. a very attractive, shiny pair of blades that get the job done. Dual Zorens, Dual Ichor and Dual Cleavers are all excellent too.

if you have your heart set on a single Sword, a good step up from the Skana would be something like the Heat Sword, though unfortunately you need to wait for alerts to get blueprints for many of these Swords. if you keep your eyes peeled, an alert for the Dark sword, Pangolin Sword or Jaw sword can give you a decent weapon once it's built.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I would highly recommend the Dual Ether, that's what I used. a very attractive, shiny pair of blades that get the job done. Dual Zorens, Dual Ichor and Dual Cleavers are all excellent too.

if you have your heart set on a single Sword, a good step up from the Skana would be something like the Heat Sword, though unfortunately you need to wait for alerts to get blueprints for many of these Swords. if you keep your eyes peeled, an alert for the Dark sword, Pangolin Sword or Jaw sword can give you a decent weapon once it's built.

I have got Pangolin Sword and Heat Sword blueprint but I can't decided to build which. But I think I will make a dual sword instead of single sword

Cronus, which you can farm off of Vor, is a straight upgrade from the Skana, but the Heat Sword you said you've got is probably the best of what you have. It and the Dark Sword are a step below the Dakra Prime in power (don't try to get this, it's vaulted, and it's not all that great any more), with the best in category being something you'll eventually get for free with an installed catalyst through a quest.

Going from Single to Dual offers a much more "diverse" upgrade path Dual Zoren for crit, Dual Ichor for crit, Dual Kamas Prime for crit, Dark Split Sword in Dual Sword mode for crit, and so on.

If you don't mind using something that isn't a sword you can also pick up the Orthos blueprint from the market for around 30,000 credits and is cheap to build component wise.

It has a good reach and speed and spin attacks will do a good chunk of damage. (If not slice them into chunks)

Edited by SilvaDreams

I'd go for the Zorens. It's fast and with a crit build deals decent damage.

If you really, really want a sword though, I recommend doing the Second Dream quest. It will be somewhat long, especially if you haven't finished the previous quests. But the reward is literally the best sword in the game.

Alternatively, if you want something that isn't a sword, get the Redeemer. It's a MR4 weapon. Yes, the resource will be a little steep especially since you just reached MR4, but trust me, it's worth it. Just learn how to avoid detection and you'll be one-shotting everything, soloing missions while getting massive exp from stealth multipliers. It's an amazing all around weapon.