Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Fusion.

Wepwaet

I don't know about everyone else but I've been getting T1 and T2 Void keys like nothing else, but the Item that I need have a higher Chance of Droping in T3. 

What if there was a way in the foundry to fuse 3 or 4 keys of a lower level and obtain a single higher level key.

ie. Take Two Tier 2 Exterminate (T2-E) and Two Tier 2 Raid (T2-R) and fuse them for a single Tier 3 (T3) with if having a 50/50 chance to be Exterminate or Raid.

similarly if you use more Raid keys or Exterminate Keys you have a higher chance to get that mission. 

Obviously there would be a Processing time like anything built in the Foundry, also it could cost Credits, or other items.

Another Option would be to use Keys and Forma to upgrade them... but I like the idea of using more keys to provide a balance.

@Lactamid

Good point on that. I thought that I had gone through a T3 raid in the past but can not be completely sure about that point.

@OP

I think this would be a goo idea. It would allow you to save up your keys and make a T2 or T3 key. This would be a good addition to the game.

@Lactamid

Good point on that. I thought that I had gone through a T3 raid in the past but can not be completely sure about that point.

That's because it doesn't exist. The only way it did previously was if T3 Exterminate bugged and became a Raid. Read through the recent hotfixes, and I believe 8.1.2 addressed it.

I'd honestly would like it more if you could buy key blueprints, for the lower tiers of course, and the higher ones were rare drops. Like you could buy tower one blueprints, then you have to find the T2 and T3 keys.

Or~ Make it so you can buy a T3 key blueprint, but it's required material would be a T2 key and say...a forma and orokin cell.