Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Nekros Prime's Finger Things (Don't know how to call them)

Aeon94

20160826221105_1.jpg

As u can see in the pic above , Nekros Prime's finger things clip through his hands and i found a way to fix it !

How about we remove that thing from his little finger and move it to his " wanna-be sixth finger " ? I think that will fix issue and let us keep " the thing " for fashion ^-^

(Check Below)

20160826221119_1.jpg

Edited by Aeon94

Yeah, I was totally into the frame's appearance until I saw those............ things. Now they sort of ruin the appearance for me. Every time I see them. I cringe a little. I just want them to be removable like mortos binds are.

*Edit: also they clip right through weapons.

Edited by Lord_Azrael

Please no.

Please, stop asking to change Nekros model. Last thing I want as a Nekros fan is to get my favorite frame completely screwed by this kind of decisions. Just like separating armor from the meshes.

Oberon, why do you clip through your own armor when holding a gun?

Also, you guys better get used to clipping in this game. Some things can be fixed (and I'll be the first one to ask for a change there with hitboxes and whatnot), some can not. This is one of them that can't be.

5 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Yeah, I was totally into the frame's appearance until I saw those............ things. Now they sort of ruin the appearance for me. Every time I see them. I cringe a little. I just want them to be removable like mortos binds are.

*Edit: also they clip right through weapons.

Everyone's fingers clips through weapons. Take a better look.

Edited by NightmareT12

13 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Nobody else's fingers are a foot long and stick out through the side before drooping down and waving around like seaweed. Normal fingers are way less noticeable than those "finger dreads."

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

Please no.

Please, stop asking to change Nekros model. Last thing I want as a Nekros fan is to get my favorite frame completely screwed by this kind of decisions. Just like separating armor from the meshes.

Also, you guys better get used to clipping in this game. Some things can be fixed (and I'll be the first one to ask for a change there with hitboxes and whatnot), some can not. This is one of them that can't be.

we aint asking for a rework of the frames design just to get rid of the ugly &#! ''finger dreads'' other wise he looks good 

5 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Please no.

this is really disturbing, i must oblige myself to not play with a primary because of this clipping bug. so no sorry but they need to do something about. Just fix it or add a way to let the player choose to remove it or not, or completely remove it. I invite you to take a look at this screenshot. this is unacceptable.

1472277947-20160825092531-1.jpg

3 hours ago, cob_metallica said:

this is really disturbing, i must oblige myself to not play with a primary because of this clipping bug. so no sorry but they need to do something about. Just fix it or add a way to let the player choose to remove it or not, or completely remove it. I invite you to take a look at this screenshot. this is unacceptable.

1472277947-20160825092531-1.jpg

I know perfectly how it clips.

But you can't pretend to hold the Art Director's deicisions "hostage", screwing anyone else who might like the design and doesn't mind at all, for a single finger on a single Prime because it's clipping. I mean, there's literally a thousand worse cases.

Heck, when he was revealed he already had that thing longer and without cloth physics, and it was clipping through his leg, and no one cared. And it'd have been worse. I was really worried and it came out pretty nicely.

Also, you must remember that adding a way to remove it means having to add a new UI, having to code the textures and meshes differently, etc. And maybe the result will be worse. If you don't believe me take Oberon for a stroll, and take a look at his right shoulder with a Primary equipped and with nothing equipped.

Edited by NightmareT12

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

I know perfectly how it clips.

But you can't pretend to hold the Art Director's deicisions hostage, screwing anyone else who might like the design and doesn't mind at all, for a single finger on a single Prime because it's clipping. I mean, there's literally a thousand worse cases.

Heck, when he was revealed he already had that thing longer and without cloth physics, and it was clipping through his leg, and no one cared. And it'd have been worse. I was really worried and it came out pretty nicely.

Also, you must remember that adding a way to remove it means having to add a new UI, having to code the textures and meshes differently, etc. And maybe the result will be worse. If you don't believe me take Oberon for a stroll, and take a look at his right shoulder with a Primary equipped and with nothing equipped.

Yes i know i am nothing to the Art Director's Devs and their decisions , but you must admit a large minority of us has made several threads and complains about, and as a prime access and a new prime to farm, this is a downgrade in quality, all i wish is that they do something about and that they confirm they will, just a fix about this clipping and we're fine, i dont want to see this removed, the idea is cool and a bit spooky :) but only this issue is really annoying. if its easier for them to remove it than to fix , then i would be happy with also.

Also if you watch the Prime access Trailer, he doesnt have these finger traps

3 minutes ago, cob_metallica said:

Yes i know i am nothing to the Art Director's Devs and their decisions , but you must admit a large minority of us has made several threads and complains about, and as a prime access and a new prime to farm, this is a downgrade in quality, all i wish is that they do something about and that they confirm they will, just a fix about this clipping and we're fine, i dont want to see this removed, the idea is cool and a bit spooky :) but only this issue is really annoying. if its easier for them to remove it than to fix , then i would be happy with also.

Also if you watch the Prime access Trailer, he doesnt have these finger traps

I didn't mean to say you're nothing to the Art Director. What I said, is that if DE starts advocating this kind of stuff, they're literally less free to design and create their own game in many perspectives, which is a real danger.

He does. He just doesn't in a single scene (they did de-attach them)... Hmm... Wait, now that I think of it Wukong's cloth stuff is deattached in TennoGen, it behaves directly.

Maybe it can be done, but they don't want to open the can of worms.

Edited by NightmareT12

• 2 months later...