Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'watch out for biological attacks!' (mild spoilers)

WindBlade

1 minute ago, EmptyDevil said:

They do.

*gasp*

Every single time I've seen any speaking, they all just have the same deadpan look, never saw any of them emoting.

On the matter of this topic, no, I guess. I never noticed that, because beyond my operator always having the face of a door, I never actually turn the operator's dialogue on because I can't stand any of their cringeworthy lines.

25 minutes ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

*gasp*

Every single time I've seen any speaking, they all just have the same deadpan look, never saw any of them emoting.

On the matter of this topic, no, I guess. I never noticed that, because beyond my operator always having the face of a door, I never actually turn the operator's dialogue on because I can't stand any of their cringeworthy lines.

So your experience is based solely on snippets of other people's screenshots/videos? How would you know if your Operator always has a deadpan face if you never turned it on?

10 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

So your experience is based solely on snippets of other people's screenshots/videos? How would you know if your Operator always has a deadpan face if you never turned it on?

Because it's on by default. I endured a lot of it before I found there was an option to turn it off.