Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secret Origin of the Tenno Operatives

WindBlade

Anyone who has done a Defensive Sortie will have experienced the... unique skills of the Tenno Operative, and wondered things like 'where the heck do they get these guys from' and 'are these the same operatives we're providing distraction for in survivals? (that would explain so much...)'

Well, after investigating, I can reveal the operatives are hybridised clones, sampled from two of the most unique and gifted individuals of earth's past. 

Who are these individuals?

mr%20magoo_zpsrpde8uzk.jpgmr%20bean_zpsscqiw5ph.jpg

Edited by WindBlade

A relic from an earlier iteration of warframe lore that will soon be retconned.

Nah, I dunno. They're not Tenno, so it doesn't make sense that they're in cryopods. Maybe they've been used by the Lotus to pilot frames without Tenno, since we know now that non-Tenno can use transference as well. It certainly would make sense as to why they're in these body suits with those strange goggles donning the Lotus symbol.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 10:50 AM, AuroraSonicBoom said:

A relic from an earlier iteration of warframe lore that will soon be retconned.

Nah, I dunno. They're not Tenno, so it doesn't make sense that they're in cryopods. Maybe they've been used by the Lotus to pilot frames without Tenno, since we know now that non-Tenno can use transference as well. It certainly would make sense as to why they're in these body suits with those strange goggles donning the Lotus symbol.

Maybe they're Warframes that just LOOK like people...