Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the Stand United Aura good?

(PSN)Karelxss

Question

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

No it's not.

And especially NOT on nekros. He has 65 armor, what good will that do ? Nothing really.

I don't see any use in that aura at all, even on valkyr who has the biggest base armor in the game.

I thought it would stack with things like health conversion

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Karelxss said:

I don't think it will, but won't make much of a difference when it comes to Nekros. Nekros (both regualr and prime) have 65 armor which is nothing compared to other frames, adding 30% (less) of that to him will make it about 90 which is still nothing. All the squad members have to equip it in order to make it effective (this is why it called "Stand United"), but it's still not enough to Nekros with about 130-140 armor now, still not much. A good enough armor will be 200+ that fits for melee.

Health Conversion gives +450 flat to the armor and it stacks up to 3 times, this is why it's better. Take 65 base armor + 450X3, you will get 65+1350=1415 armor. When all the squad members use Stand United, if I understood how the mod works, will make it 130+1350=1480 armor, tankier, but not much of a difference.

Edited by CommanderSpawn

4 hours ago, (PS4)Karelxss said:

Even if it did, you get severe diminishing returns in damage reduction from Armour past 900, i.e. 2 Health Orbs with Health Conversion. A Health Conversion Nekros is tanky enough as is, what you need is to help edge out his damage in order to kill faster, thus activating Desecrate more often.

5 hours ago, Trichouette said:

No it's not.

And especially NOT on nekros. He has 65 armor, what good will that do ? Nothing really.

I don't see any use in that aura at all, even on valkyr who has the biggest base armor in the game.

So far, I think it might work fine on frost since he has a matching D polarity and the extra armor can be used for snowglobe.