The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crazy slow loading time

donsonLegend

I'm here to talk about my recent long loading experience for warframe, before the patches, nothing has happened and everything is just perfect, my pc has 16GB ram with a hybrid storage system (SSD and HDD, 1.25TB storage in total, and only 1/4 of that is used up), i7 6700k CPU with a GTX1070, game could run 150 fps as minimum fps (even after patched), but after 3 patches (titania, silver grove, and the hotfix), my game has started running weird, the launcher takes 2 minutes to load up "play", I click on play and there will be another 2 minutes of nothing, then an iconless warframe shows up, after a while the icon loads and the game will be loading on the titania x excalibur screen, it would take another awful minute to load this and another minute of blackscreen, then finally I've made it to the login screen where it takes another minute to load my login info (mind you, my connection is 1MB/s, not that slow to make a loading that bad, it has never happened before), alright, phew, made it. Now the fun begins, when I change my warframe, it takes 15 seconds for it to change it after double clicking, clicking on exit would be useless, that doesn't happen with guns or melee or anything else, after that, it would take ages for me to load into a game, max loading time was like 3 minutes... I have no idea why I'm having this problem, I've tried reinstalling it on steam after deleting the whole thing, the problem is still here, if anyone knows anything, please tell me.

16 minutes ago, taiiat said:

i recommend running the Optimize option on the Warframe Launcher.

I believe that's not the issue, as my computer is absolutely capable of any kind of games right now, it hasn't even happened for a week of warframe, until patches. I have tried optimizing and it has fixed absolutely nothing...

Try defragmenting your hard drive, maybe a few times if you don't have a normally scheduled one (Once a week on a normal drive, SSD never need it)

Might want to do one at reboot as it might not be able to shuffle some things as they'll be in active memory and unable to be moved otherwise.

Edited by SilvaDreams