Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

trading question

(PSN)dmgpkk94

Question

Hey everyone i'm trying to save up some platinum to get a new frame. My question is how much platinum are stance mods for dual daggers normally worth when trading? I cant remember the name of the one i have but this is my first time trying to trade. I'm still at very early stages of game so i doubt i have much that anyone would want. if it matters i play on ps4. One last thing is it possible to trade a whole warframe for platinum i'm wanting ash and currently have 150 platinum?

11 answers to this question

standard warframes are untradeable but prime warframes can be traded as long as it's NOT built.

honestly... there's no point in buying warframes... you can farm for it and then build it yourself without wasting plat on them.

can't answer your question on prices for dual-dagger stances since its mostly pc offers but you can check here anyway: http://warframe.market/

also 150p is not a good offer for standard ash since he costs 225p in the market but its a potentially good offer for ash prime (again, see the link i sent you)

Edited by NobleParadox96

Just now, Rawbeard said:

a neat resource for determining prices and even finding interested parties is the Warframe Trading website. not sure what the linking policy is, so I let you google that. don't worry, you can't miss it :clem:

Its not very accurate for console prices.

Dont look at the PC prices either their prices are lower due to having a larger player base.

Edited by (XB1)Me Myselfe And

If the Frame you are after is Farm-able. I would suggest you farm it. Unless it is Equinox, then I understand the pain, and perhaps Nezha. Other than that, Just farm it.

But to answer you question, Most Stances go for about 10 - 15 plat, At least on PC. There are a few that go for higher Prices, Crushing Ruin, Tempo Royale, Vengeful Reverent to name the majority.

Entire Warframes cannot be trades, only Prime parts, Chassis, System, Neurotics and Blueprint. The exception here is Nezha, Nezha is the only non Prime that can be traded.

29 minutes ago, Dod-Regnbue said:

If the Frame you are after is Farm-able. I would suggest you farm it. Unless it is Equinox, then I understand the pain, and perhaps Nezha. Other than that, Just farm it.

But to answer you question, Most Stances go for about 10 - 15 plat, At least on PC. There are a few that go for higher Prices, Crushing Ruin, Tempo Royale, Vengeful Reverent to name the majority.

Entire Warframes cannot be trades, only Prime parts, Chassis, System, Neurotics and Blueprint. The exception here is Nezha, Nezha is the only non Prime that can be traded.

where is ash prime able to be famed?  im a new player and after looking up prices it could cost 110 to 170 p for bp and parts. Is it possible to get him im a volt rank 19 just got done beating vor and doing the missions on earth trying to unlock mars and venus. plus where can i get the bp for ash prim?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)dmgpkk94 said:

where is ash prime able to be famed?  im a new player and after looking up prices it could cost 110 to 170 p for bp and parts. Is it possible to get him im a volt rank 19 just got done beating vor and doing the missions on earth trying to unlock mars and venus. plus where can i get the bp for ash prim?

Probably should try to find a clan or make some friends through the forums or in pick up groups.  The wiki will tell you which relics you need to get all the parts you are going to need, and then it's a matter of having the gear to farm for the relics/parts or having friends who don't mind carrying you through. 

You should be more focused on ranking up some of your mods and getting a little sturdier at the moment, but when you see those shiny primes it's hard not to want to go chasing after them.  I'd start farming for the relics you will need, because that will have the effect of getting you levels and mods AND relics. 

Blueprint Lith S3 Uncommon
Meso C1 Uncommon
Neuroptics Meso N2 Uncommon
Neo N3 Uncommon
Axi N2 Uncommon
Chassis Meso V2 Common
Systems

Axi N1 Rare