Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could someone please help me fix my problem with my Graphics Drivers?

InboundMidget

Question

I have no idea what is the problem is with this game. Its the only one i play that causes my drivers to crash. I have tried, to no avail i might add, a full reinstall ( of both the drivers and game), a roll back of my driver, lowering the settings of the game, using a different monitor, pretty much all I could think of short of a full OS reinstall. I'm not saying I have thought of EVERYTHING , because I am not that smart, but I have exhausted all the things I was under the impression to be the problem. Please help me this has been rather annoying issue I have been dealing with.

My OS is Win 10 64 bit

CPU AMD FX(tm) 6300 

Mother Board is MSI 970A-G43

8 Gigs of G Skill

GPU is EVGA GTX 970

9 answers to this question

aye, the first recommendation is a Clean Install of your Video Drivers.

both AMD and Nvidia had TDR issues a while ago, but it since was deemed solved (i wanna say approaching 15 months since then at this point). making sure there aren't any loose ends at all is a very good idea.

Edited by taiiat

12 hours ago, Dumfing said:

do you have physx on?

Yes, should I turn it off?

12 hours ago, ntyd1s said:

You didn't mention updating the driver? ._. Try here: http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/107012

I don't know about Windows 10 compatibility, I am using 64-bit Windows 7 with no plan to change anytime soon.

I have updated them multiple times.

12 hours ago, Valionus said:

You might have to do a Clean Install of your graphics driver, i had similar issues like your's in the past that i solved through the clean re-installation of my nvidia graphics drivers. 

I will try this. It doesnt happen everytime i play so i wont know right away but I will let you know if it works.

31 minutes ago, InboundMidget said:

Yes, should I turn it off?

I have updated them multiple times.

I will try this. It doesnt happen everytime i play so i wont know right away but I will let you know if it works.

I'd imagine turning it off would help

17 hours ago, Dumfing said:

do you have physx on?

I am trying this right now. 

17 hours ago, Valionus said:

You might have to do a Clean Install of your graphics driver, i had similar issues like your's in the past that i solved through the clean re-installation of my nvidia graphics drivers. 

I tried this today and it didn't work they crashed about 20 mins into playing.