Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help me :(

Shadow-hunt3r

Question

So i've been away from Warframe about 3 months soon, and i have literally 0 motivation to come back, my pc runs warframe about with 20-30 fps and i have 3000 ingame hours on my account.

How should i get motivated to play again, id like to but every time i log onto the game i just start feeling bored instantly.

What should i do? id like some help :)

21 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Shadow-hunt3r said:

So i've been away from Warframe about 3 months soon, and i have literally 0 motivation to come back, my pc runs warframe about with 20-30 fps and i have 3000 ingame hours on my account.

How should i get motivated to play again, id like to but every time i log onto the game i just start feeling bored instantly.

"Play with friends"

"Level up your weapons"

"Fashion frame"

"Farm relics for the future"... oh wait forget that.

Hmm everytime i get like that i look in recruit chat or social for some newbies to help out. It kinda gives you something to do. If all else fails make a troll frame-weapon build and start using it in a game. Test it out and then bring it to a defence / alert mission for some fun / interesting reactions from some other players.(if they talk).

1 minute ago, DarkDrakeDrakus said:

Hmm everytime i get like that i look in recruit chat or social for some newbies to help out. It kinda gives you something to do. If all else fails make a troll frame-weapon build and start using it in a game. Test it out and then bring it to a defence / alert mission for some fun / interesting reactions from some other players.(if they talk).

guess I'll have to try

I took a 4 month break in the game and it was a good decision. I came back into the game lost, confused and interested about the new changes. It gave a false state of noob-ness that imo is necessary for some players like myself. So if you cannot find fun in the game anymore, please just wait! It may take up to past the war within but you have the potential to have more fun and interest at that point that you would otherwise.

Other than the suggestion already given to you by DarkDrakeDrakus, I only recommend you to play some other games until new content gets released for you to indulge in. Then one day, when they make some sort of mission that makes you motivated to play with everyday, you join in the fun.

Just now, Dan2Rock4 said:

I took a 4 month break in the game and it was a good decision. I came back into the game lost, confused and interested about the new changes. It gave a false state of noob-ness that imo is necessary for some players like myself. So if you cannot find fun in the game anymore, please just wait! It may take up to past the war within but you have the potential to have more fun and interest at that point that you would otherwise.

Yep, I've done this before as well and it really works. The game itself doesn't even have a limited lives/hearts/stamina system, yet it feels like a F2P that will encourage you to stay away for some time (so as not to get too addicted and ruin your real life) until they release new interesting content.

And it's up to you, the player, to decide when you want to take a break from the game. If you run out of interesting ways to play, take a break.

It's almost scary, it's like this is a dream-come-true F2P game for me. And one of the best F2Ps out there.

4 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Other than the suggestion already given to you by DarkDrakeDrakus, I only recommend you to play some other games until new content gets released for you to indulge in. Then one day, when they make some sort of mission that makes you motivated to play with everyday, you join in the fun.

Alrighty ^^

31 minutes ago, Shadow-hunt3r said:

I dont want you to stay away rather would like to request you to build your own guild if not own one yet. Design it, farm resources for it, find mates for it, give your inner creativity for design-decoration for it and you will se how time passes by. You gonna need to farm different things for the researches, try something new in which the control is in your hands.

Edited by AhmadIYE

1 minute ago, AhmadIYE said:

Build your own guild if not own one yet. Design it, farm resources for it, find mates for it, give your inner creativity for design-decoration for it and you will se how time passes by. You gonna need to farm different things for the researches, try something new in which the control is in your hands.

Well Im in the top conclave clan so i think i'll just stay there cause i got a lot of nice friends there ^^, but thanks for the advice

1 minute ago, Shadow-hunt3r said:

Well Im in the top conclave clan so i think i'll just stay there cause i got a lot of nice friends there ^^, but thanks for the advice

You wanted an area of interest and thats one thing that can keep you busy everyday just because you can call it yours and everyone wants to keep own things nice and beautiful. Being in the top conclave clan surely sounds great with great friends but again with friends in a clan of own sounds bit more fun. Good Luck.

55 minutes ago, Shadow-hunt3r said:

same here this is my second burnout.. its happens to all of us at some point^

On ৩১ আগস্ট, ২০১৬ at 1:28 PM, Ghost_1302 said:

Farm lua for that new sword stance.

I think I missed something here, so would you mind sharing what stance and lua mission are you talking about?

Edited by AhmadIYE

2 hours ago, Shadow-hunt3r said:

Take a break. Wait for The War Within. I was away for half a year at one point and although I missed the event that gave us the new Earth tileset, it was a good decision as there was so much new stuff for me to discover that sparked my interest again.

12 hours ago, Shadow-hunt3r said:

First - turn down the graphics...  That'll help a bunch. 
Second - get back to the enjoyment that comes rom just KILLING THINGS.  it's really what the game is about...
Third - restrict your play time to an hour or so a day - then it will not get old.

:)

50 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

BbCgX02.gif

if you have a bad framerate check under options graphics and make sure that the options are turned down.  There are a ton of pretifiing effects that can be removed to increase framerate. shadows, anialiasing.  each one makes the game prettier - each one adds load to the GPU.  reduce the clip plane distance which means that less is being rendered. remove weapon special effects - stuff like that.  each thing that reduces load will improve performance.

11 hours ago, Meliq said:

if you have a bad framerate check under options graphics and make sure that the options are turned down.  There are a ton of pretifiing effects that can be removed to increase framerate. shadows, anialiasing.  each one makes the game prettier - each one adds load to the GPU.  reduce the clip plane distance which means that less is being rendered. remove weapon special effects - stuff like that.  each thing that reduces load will improve performance.

alrighty, haven't tried playing after i fixed a bug with windows 7 that ate 50% of my cpu, so ill lower them and try :)