Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR20 test (the archwing one)

Nissun

Question

I have failed this test THREE times already and I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't know. It's like the hoops don't register, or I miss them horribly because the controls drift like crazy. I rushed through the whole thing with Itzal in a desperate attempt yet I still failed.

Archwing is terrible and it should not be mandatory in a mastery test.

11 answers to this question

Tested for bugs.

Did it first try using Amesha and without hyperion thrusters. No cheats, no cheese. Time was tight but it's definitely possible.  You know that you can use "overdrive" by holding down shift and spacebar at the same time, right?

Oh, and probably don't use Elytron (that archwing moves like a slug).

After a few practices, can do it with LOTS of time to spare.

Edited by Momaw

14 minutes ago, Momaw said:

You know that you can use "turbo boost" by holding down shift and spacebar at the same time, right?

No, I didn't. Feels like one of those things I should have known, but I didn't. Like the fact that I can practice on the relay. I'm gonna go do that, although honestly being forced to play Archwing kills my soul and I hate DE for it.

Just now, Nissun said:

No, I didn't. Feels like one of those things I should have known, but I didn't. Like the fact that I can practice on the relay. I'm gonna go do that, although honestly being forced to play Archwing kills my soul and I hate DE for it.

Now you know, and you will be better, stronger, faster!

To be honest, this is the only Mastery test that I've ever failed.

I passed it twice in a row at the relay practice so I thought I'd manage it easily.

...I just want to say that the new archwing movements in all 8 directions can be very confusing. :3

Edited by NativeKiller

The problem with that test is that since they changed it with the new "archwings mechanics", some players (I'm one of them) can't do it even knowing how to do just because the rings are bugged and don't give you bonus time.

Yep been failing it too. Twice already, yesterday and today.

Passed it before trying to qualify in the relay. Thought I could do it but failed miserably. I'm trying to do the pad before it starts and Blink the way through but I just miss the landing zone and run out of time. With a few more practice runs, I should be able to finish it tomorrow.

Good luck fellow Tenno!