Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unfairly reported

(XBOX)Ahkyoz

Question

I started a mission and a player joined late well thinking we all finished I received a Xbox message from a team mate Saying us leaving wasn't cool and he reported us all is there any thing i can do for being unfairly reported

I mean to be fair i have made a thread on this issue >.> joining games and not getting enough reactant

10 answers to this question

Keep in mind the possibility that he never even reported you at all, and is just being a jerk and trying to scare you.

In case he really did report you, Support should see his report is completely baseless and do nothing. On the off-chance that you do get punished for this (highly unlikely, would require very negligent Support staff), you can just submit yout counter-claim to Support, as beckettb said.

Just now, beckettb said:

Sure. do nothing.

If you somehow end up with something, feel free to send in a support ticket at: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests 

I wouldn't recommend sending one immediately, since there is no point trying to put out a fire that hasn't started.

I agree with that... but coming back to my Xbox to a message I reported you all there should be something i can do I can screen shot the message but I don't think that would please the De me pointing the player out

I mean i have been there I was really salty I didn't get enough but I never went wild on others I made a feed back thread......

You did nothing against the TOS or EUA. Even if he did report you, Nothing would come of it. 

Don't stress. Being "unfairly reported" does nothing if you haven't done something against the rules. And you didn't do anything against the rules. 

Good luck out there

Edited by Mutt2679

Just now, Neo_182 said:

In this case i would worry about anything.

If you've done nothing wrong then there is nothing to report.

Reporting users for things that aren't necessarily against the rules just bogs down the support system.

However , if you think you were treated unfairly or threatened then in that case you can contact support.

Have a nice day Tenno!

I will let it go if a DE thinks its bad They can write me and ill show where he said I reported you all Other wise yea just thought it was nuts