Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simaris target?

Lethalness

Question

So i been trying to do the daily simaris target for about a week and its a commander, the problem is it doesn't spawn when I am in a grineer based planet! I tried every possible mission online or offline in a Survival, Exterminate, sabotage, capture on mercury, saturn, sedna, earth... still no sign of him and simaris doesn't even notify when i start the mission like he used too. not sure if this is bug related but if not am I missing something here? I think i will just end this target and start another because its not showing up.

7 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, Lethalness said:

relic hmm what mission type /planet?

I think it was meso capture and ceres... definitely grineer and it was the tileset with the lasers and the 'domed' enclosure area iirc

Edited by LSG501

8 minutes ago, NobleParadox96 said:

fissures spawn at random places at anytime

42be4aef-36a8-a182-1851172.jpg

comeon help me out i wana get this done xD

Let me be more specific what was the mission type and the planet were the commander spawned? they cant be only on fissure right? xD 

Edited by Lethalness

Just now, Lethalness said:

42be4aef-36a8-a182-1851172.jpg

comeon help me out i wana get this done xD

Let me be more specific what was the mission type and the planet were the commander spawned on the fissure? xD 

high level grineer missions like sedna would give a better chance at the synthesis commander spawning... but not guaranteed since the current situation you're in... RNG loves to torture you... also it doesn't matter if there's a fissure or not

1 minute ago, NobleParadox96 said:

high level grineer missions like sedna would give a better chance at the synthesis commander spawning... but not guaranteed since the current situation you're in... RNG loves to torture you... also it doesn't matter if there's a fissure or not

Wait... sythesis targets arent guaranteed? that just sums this thread up thanks for the replies :)