Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

does the symbols like berserker, roar, energy conversion have a name

(PSN)mjcato-gamesrule

Question

8 answers to this question

I don't know if there's a specific name as such ,I refer to them as buff icons as for the maximum I'm guessing 

2 Arcanes

Argon Scope and Blood Rush (or other weapon class equivalent)

Berserker

Energy and Health Conversion

Then this is where it would get complicated and dependant on teammates frames but...

You could have Armour increase and Damage Increase identifiers if you were playing as Chroma for example, and a buff off your Kavat plus another buff from many other frames so a potential of 3 (maybe more) can't think off the top of my head about multiple at once off the same frame.

But yeah I'd say it'd be 13 active at once. Though tbh I may have missed a possibility or two.

Edited by (XB1)AnnoyedHaddock

4 minutes ago, (XB1)AnnoyedHaddock said:

I don't know if there's a specific name as such ,I refer to them as buff icons as for the maximum I'm guessing 

2 Arcanes

Argon Scope and Blood Rush (or other weapon class equivalent)

Berserker

Then this is where it would get complicated and dependant on teammates frames but...

You could have Armour increase and Damage Increase identifiers if you were playing as Chroma for example, and a buff off your Kavat plus another buff from many other frames so a potential of 3 (maybe more) can't think off the top of my head about multiple at once off the same frame.

But yeah I'd say it'd be 11 active at once. Though tbh I may have missed a possibility or two.

don't forget the HUD Notification from Lesion upon status proc. The number of HUD notifications could turn the top of your screen in quiet the mess if you stack all possibilities. 

Just now, (PS4)Kamranos said:

don't forget the HUD Notification from Lesion upon status proc. The number of HUD notifications could turn the top of your screen in quiet the mess if you stack all possibilities. 

Yep, and that one. Along with the fact that Health Conversion armour buff lasts 3 seconds after taking damage and Argon Scope lasting only 9s, it would be absolute mayhem, near impossible even to re-create this scenario.

At least the negative ones which have a chance to "proc" are called status effects.

The positive ones are commonly referred to as "buffs" and the closest thing to a List of these is on the wiki's powers page,
which is currently incomplete and only lists warframe powers that are causing buffs (and debuffs respectively).

A complete list of buffs and debuffs is nonexistent.

Edited by DNG0