Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magnetic proc aura BS

Demon.King

I'll be short and to the point. Remove any and all resistance ignoring instant uncounterable not-even-los mag proc auras.

Thought I wouldnt have to repeat this again so soon, but DE decided to spawn mag proc aura Hyenas in the Darvo alerts...for real DE?

Edited by Demon.King

6 minutes ago, Demon.King said:

I'll be short and to the point. Remove any and all resistance ignoring instant uncounterable not-even-los mag proc auras.

Thought I wouldnt have to repeat this again so soon, but DE decided to spawn mag proc aura Hyenas in the Darvo alerts...for real DE?

2 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

Oh god the hyenas are back and mag proc ones why can't magnetic procs to scramble the screen and drain some shields and not energy, or if it takes energy it returnes it when you kill them.

Max damage crit build Soma Prime absolutely devastates them. Especially with Kavat crit booster. Red crits galore!

7 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

oookay do the alerts without energy den and use your mighty space guns c.c

or swords *cough cough*

This is not the point. You know how I'm reacting to this right now in the mission? Stand still and shoot them with my quanta till they die, literally I'm not even bothering to move since any energy I pick up gets zeroed anyway. AFK spam fire and win. FUN!

Warframe without powers is S#&$. Plain and simple. I'm playing warframe not COD.

Also, the alert is clearly a troll by DE targeted to those complaning about nullifiers. 0 nullifiers there, instead they're replaced by mag proc Hyenas and combas/srampus. This is immature and will win DE no points.

Edited by Demon.King

14 minutes ago, Demon.King said:

This is not the point. You know how I'm reacting to this right now in the mission? Stand still and shoot them with my quanta till they die, literally I'm not even bothering to move since any energy I pick up gets zeroed anyway. AFK spam fire and win. FUN!

Warframe without powers is S#&$. Plain and simple. I'm playing warframe not COD.

Also, the alert is clearly a troll by DE targeted to those complaning about nullifiers. 0 nullifiers there, instead they're replaced by mag proc Hyenas and combas/srampus. This is immature and will win DE no points.

or you overreact

this seriously is not the first nor last time event have had mag proc or power nullifying thingamajingas

heeey remember gate crash?

5 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

He's overreacting for sure.

'Clearly targeted at those complaining about nullifiers'

Knowing DEs track record, yes, this is an intentional troll. Trying to downplay the issue won't help.

Edited by Demon.King

1 hour ago, WEREsandrock said:

[removed by mod]

Mising the point again. what's unclear in:

1 hour ago, Demon.King said:

???

It was easy, but that does not mean it was fun. Quite the opposite. It pissed me off because I was happy to see a mini event to be greeted by a total troll S#&$ of an event.

1 hour ago, Demon.King said:

Mising the point again. what's unclear in:

???

It was easy, but that does not mean it was fun. Quite the opposite. It pissed me off because I was happy to see a mini event to be greeted by a total troll S#&$ of an event.

well... okay... you say it wasn't fun, I think it was fun. That is subjective.

I had a lot of fun killing Hyenas with my Amprex, but if I had to put up with those cheapass magnetic procs more often I would be really annoyed.

You lose all your energy and can't see S#&$ for some time just because certain enemy got close to you and you couldn't prevent it in any way? Not cool man, not cool.

Why do people get so up in arms when they can't spam abilities?

It drained my energy plenty. I eventually used my focus and regenerated energy at a nice solid pace that still let me use abilities but not go spam crazy with them.

Additionally, energy seemed to be dropping off the corpus plenty; nothing more than usual, just plenty.

1 minute ago, Keth-Selhan said:

Bring some proc protection, like Titania's first and voila! Problem solved! Think Tenno, THINK!

There is no titania on console.

37 minutes ago, Sebrent said:

Why do people get so up in arms when they can't spam abilities?

It drained my energy plenty. I eventually used my focus and regenerated energy at a nice solid pace that still let me use abilities but not go spam crazy with them.

Additionally, energy seemed to be dropping off the corpus plenty; nothing more than usual, just plenty.

I cast about 15-20 abilites, 1 cast was enough to wipe 1 wave. I was saryn.

question for you: Why do people want a generic 3rd person shooter when the game is primarily centered on abilities? Thats 1 of the few things its has.

Edited by (PS4)bonateIIo

2 minutes ago, (PS4)bonateIIo said:

There is no titania on console.

I cast about 15-20 abilites, 1 cast was enough to wipe 1 wave. I was saryn.

question for you: Why do people want a generic 3rd person shooter when the game is primarily centered on abilities? Thats 1 of the few things its has.

There's no Oberon on console either?

1 minute ago, (PS4)bonateIIo said:

Ah I get it, standing still is the way to play. silly me. Oh wait, thats what I did. I stood still cast 1 spore per wave and watched everything die.

Much fun.

Damn you have no imagination. Standing still? Cast the damn thing a few times, you got a lot of ground covered. Plus, the Hyena is there for a few seconds till you mow it down, you don't even have to "stand still" for more than 10secs, and that's IF you don't bother to move on your casts. I guess some people just want cheese all the way, which is kinda sad.

7 minutes ago, Keth-Selhan said:

Damn you have no imagination. Standing still? Cast the damn thing a few times, you got a lot of ground covered. Plus, the Hyena is there for a few seconds till you mow it down, you don't even have to "stand still" for more than 10secs, and that's IF you don't bother to move on your casts. I guess some people just want cheese all the way, which is kinda sad.

so sad. Btw I'm pretty sure there is no being on this planet who failed that alert, meaning the only oberon that someone would take there would be someone who uses oberon, even though oberon has no place on corpus missions unless they are low level or the player is naramoning. Appearance of hyenas wasn't advertised either. So imagination with this is out of the window, moving too. when I tried to jump or bullet jump or even stand on the second floor the were still able to mag proc me even though I was out of their LOS.

1 more thing, if you read what I was using you would see that I didn't come there to cheese. My loadout was saryn and tysis and nothing else, I came with the intention to shoot tysis and cast a few abilities and lead the enemies around with her 2nd.

Edited by (PS4)bonateIIo

so sad. Btw I'm pretty sure there is no being on this planet who failed that alert, meaning the only oberon that someone would take there would be someone who uses oberon, even though oberon has no place on corpus missions unless they are low level or the player is naramoning. Appearance of hyenas wasn't advertised either. So imagination with this is out of the window, moving too. when I tried to jump or bullet jump or even stand on the second floor the were still able to mag proc me even though I was out of their LOS.

If only we had guns to shoot at stuff... stupid game that gives us only skills to use! And how dare they not advertise every single enemy spawning on events?! This is outrageous!

1 minute ago, Keth-Selhan said:

If only we had guns to shoot at stuff... stupid game that gives us only skills to use! And how dare they not advertise every single enemy spawning on events?! This is outrageous!

1 more thing, if you read what I was using you would see that I didn't come there to cheese. My loadout was saryn and tysis and nothing else, I came with the intention to shoot tysis and cast a few abilities and lead the enemies around with her 2nd.

advertising was mentioned to allow you to have a little bit of imagination

Edited by (PS4)bonateIIo

3 minutes ago, Demon.King said:

Lear no read. Mag aura procs ignore ALL resistances.

Yeah no, they don't ignore all resistances.

Just because I could bypass an inconvenient you assume I want a pure-gun-3rd person shooter? I'm an energy junkie, Zenurik fanboy and an Energy Siphon addict, I cast like a madman through the game and I still didn't have a problem with these Hyenas. There were like 5 of them through 10 waves, they didn't even swarmed you. The first one caught me, "Oh damn, gotta change tactics!" you sneaky DE. Again, bring status prevention, shoot them faster, leave some Blue Orbs around from enemies killed before, kill the Hyena and THEN fill your meter up with those orbs. So many solutions!

This is NOT a question about wether or not you like weapons over abilities.

This is the simple question, wether an uncounterable, unavoidable energyzap is good gameplay or not.
Yes, you have the opportunity to kill the target before this happens to you, but in reality it is not highlighted enough. Simply said: I do not believe they promote a good gameplay feel and should FINALLY be erased from the game completly. Just someone please "accidently" delete that file already.

They're not balanced and will never be under this concept. The community has responded negatively time and time again, yet they keep sneaking these units back in every now again.
Please DE, do understand that this is not something the community wants, or will want in the future.

1 hour ago, Keth-Selhan said:

Yeah no, they don't ignore all resistances.

Yes they do. Unless Titania is bugged and a special case, since razorwing works differently. They ignore all other resistances.

Unless they fixed it, which I doubt.

Edited by Demon.King