Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank test 19, without any cheese, and under 2 mins

thegamer118

Question

So about a week ago my friend had reached the test for mr 19, and he had been stuck on it for a good while, so i decided that i should reach the test aswell and check for myself since after he told me that it was stealth oriented i said it ll be easy, to my surprise and delight it was not, it might even be my favorite mr test at the moment

So upon earing his cries about how difficult it is and that he was gonna build a cerata to cheese it and stuff i decided i would do it raw, without any mod for enemy detection, and no gunblade or glaive to kill from a distance, only a dagger and getting close and personnal from behind ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

So of course because i m not an idiot and i always think about training a test before doing it i hoped in and started to see what the fuss was about

Took me about 1-2 hrs to properly memorize all the enemies position, direction they are facing and their overall patrol routes, and thus come up with my preferred route to take

Also i m posting this because our friend DKDiamantes was stuck on that test for a while ^^ so i thought that it would be a good idea to post this here, for anyone that has troubles/could have troubles if you haven t reached that test yet and don t have either a gunblade or a glaive well this video is for you 

Now feast your eyes, and ears, on this 

PS: i m using a dark dagger with the red veil syndicat equipped, and for some reason in the practice the syndicat bar doesn t fill up while in the real test it does, so if you have both of these, you should oneshot the whole map with the blight proc in 2 stealth attacks thanks to the stealth multiplier gain

21 answers to this question

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I'm in U.S. no idea what WMG is, can't watch the video.  But based on your description, no cheese yet you use dark dagger for the syndicate proc.

you should oneshot the whole map with the blight proc in 2 stealth attacks

only a dagger and getting close and personnal from behind

You claim close up and personal, yet only do so twice to vanquish the entire map?  Definition of cheese again?

Edited by Xekrin

2 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I'm in U.S. no idea what WMG is, can't watch the video.  But based on your description, no cheese yet you use dark dagger for the syndicate proc.

You claim close up and personal, yet only do so twice to vanquish the entire map?  Definition of cheese again?

as i said, i practiced first, and in practice mode the syndicat bar does not fill up, so i wasn t thinking about it, and then when i did the test for real i killed two guys and wiped the whole map by accident, and in any case if i needed too i could use the heat dagger and it would do the same but without the syndicat proc, and the build i use in general with my dark dagger has the mod in it, so i didn t htink twice until i did the test 

What s MWG content ? Because i have no idea  why my video is blocked in the US

25 minutes ago, thegamer118 said:

as i said, i practiced first, and in practice mode the syndicat bar does not fill up, so i wasn t thinking about it

Very true and I shouldn't have tried to imply you did so purposely I just found it amusing.` I think I used orthos prime and it took me about 20 minutes or so in practice and two attempts in the actual test.  It really isn't that hard.  I really enjoyed the fact that it blocks all abilities.  I'll be honest I went in with loki on my first practice test trying to cheese it myself and was quite amused that didn't work.

Perhaps the music made it region exclusive or something.  

edit - I was right, WMG is warner music group.  Your music can't be played in all countries.  Hilarious.

Edited by Xekrin

Just now, Xekrin said:

Very true and I shouldn't have tried to imply you did so purposely I just found it amusing.` I think I used orthos prime and it took me about 20 minutes or so in practice and two attempts in the actual test.  It really isn't that hard.  I really enjoyed the fact that it blocks all abilities.  I'll be honest I went in with loki on my first practice test trying to cheese it myself and was quite amused that didn't work.

Perhaps the music made it region exclusive or something.

yeah that s pretty much it, i m disputing the claim right now because i m like only using the song for fun lol, and because it fits beyond well

34 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Warner Music Group.  Apparently they don't want people in US listening to the Peter Gunn Theme from the Blues Brothers soundtrack, released on the Rhino Atlantic record label, which is owned by Warner.