Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Bust

ReeceS

A question for the Corpus Bust mission: is it worth it? Because my computer is running an amazing 5 frames per second and I really don't feel like sitting through a defense mission with that speed.

Sorry for asking this, and thank you for those who wants to answer it.

4 minutes ago, Beggining said:

A question for the Corpus Bust mission: is it worth it? Because my computer is running an amazing 5 frames per second and I really don't feel like sitting through a defense mission with that speed.

Sorry for asking this, and thank you for those who wants to answer it.

todays mission: -its a really easy mission for a nice amount of money, it just depends how desperate you are for money really. 

Darvo says a few amusing things but nothing like 'mega ultra everyone must listen/see this' kinda thing. 

Edited by morningstar999

Just now, morningstar999 said:

today mission -its a really easy mission for a nice amount of money, it just depends how desperate you are for money really. 

Darvo says a few amusing things but nothing like 'mega ultra everyone must listen/see this' kinda thing. 

10 waves for a sum amount of cash? I'll try to do it, but I wouldn't force myself for it if my laptop can't take it, then.

Thanks for the information :)

35 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

todays mission: -its a really easy mission for a nice amount of money, it just depends how desperate you are for money really. 

Also, you fight a lot of Hyena Th enemies so if you really hate that bastard for all those magnetic procs the last couple of times hyena pack was a sortie boss, this can also be catharsis.

Final wave: Armored Comba/Scrambus

A level 15-25 alert with a higher payout than a Sortie 3 mission