Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Hopping For Blueprints.

Hixlysss

I personally had a member join my clan for 5 minutes he then left and joined Broframe just because we had only finished the reactor (we only have 15 active members) then left them and EXPECTED that we let him back in because I'd invited him before. 

all the small clans that stuck it out are awesome

Dawww :P The Six Clawed Paw Thanks you.

Yeah, i mean I see contribution being the big reputation grower. It's not going to stop the whole clan hopping for blueprints, but at least some people will think twice before having to put in some effort to get the blueprints, then trying to join up on another clan later. Perhaps we can make a list of these known or suspected "Dojo Blueprint Farmers" or what ever to call them so clans know who to not let into their clan?

I like the idea of needing to donate X to be allowed to get blue prints.

I even like the community Black List idea even more.

We will need logs and a database with proof but still.

• 4 weeks later...

Personally I don't think there's a problem with the system, just the people who exploit it. While some of my members continue to actively recruit, and I trust their judgement based on experience, we do tend to caution other members what to look for and what to look out for. Basically  I tell them if the conversation begins with or seems to continually return to questions about the Labs, then end it.

A lot of the people who've joined, going back to the beginning, have been people I've known from other games and their friends as well as people who've read my posts of the forum and people we've actively run some missions with. So at least there's some measure of trust.

Everyone in my Clan that wants a Lab BP can have one, along with any of the Stalker BP's the Warframe BP's and the Prime's you can get from the Void runs. Because we tend to do things like that, together as a Clan.

Pretty much think that sums it up.

-ojd- Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo"
{Blood & Honor.}

You arent just be sentimental, you're being rational. I just talked to 3 like minded people in less then THIRTY minutes in the menus. All of the didnt give a **** about clan and just wanted the BPs. If anything I can a SERIOUSLY strict rep system, you have to be there so long (week +) and to contribute so much, go on mission with clannies ALOT, and not be able to use BPs or the Weapons unless you're in a clan that has labs.

Although I agree with some sort of loyalty program you don't want it to be to hard. It should just be a decent amount of work to discourage people form clan hopping. Some people don't have that much time to spare for games but should still be entitled to what everyone else is.