Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic Farming

(XBOX)Ivan of Jupiter

Question

I see a lot of relic guides out there, but many only have standard missions. I'm not sure how many people know, so I decided to put this here. This isn't a question, but rather a statement to help other players in the future. 

I've seen many people take the new system too harshly, complaining about how hard it is to get the new relics. But, in my experience, it's not hard at all. And I don't farm for relics in any particular planet, rather I farm for particular mission types.

For those that don't know or have never cared to look into it, the BEST way to get relics is to do endless fissures. Instead of bailing as soon as you get 10 reactant, stay awhile and listen.

Survivals, Defenses, Interceptions and ESPECIALLY Excavations offer so many relics of the respective fissure. Neo Fissures will give out mostly Neo Relics and some Meso and Axi with the occasional Lith. And so on and so forth.

So, Tenno, cry no more. When a new PA is released, simply do endless fissure missions. Get relics. Then do the relics!

2 answers to this question

Or people still can go in the Voide for there "challenge" also and farm there since there most relics seem to drop in particular, considering prime parts, orokin cells and fusion cores are gone form there by now. T1 Lith, T2 Meso, T3 Neo, T4 Axi. It is not that hard but people always complain. Relics for there challenge and fissure missions as break in between, so no burnout on both.

No need to involve Fissures, pretty much any endless mission is now a good spot for Relics.

The only thing to look out for is which missions have a "complete" drop list, e.g.
looking at Infested Defense, Akkad (Eris DS) is all over the place
with Lith, Meso and Neo Relics except it doesn't have all Relics of any era,
while ODD has the full suite of Lith & Meso and Kala-Azar (Eris) has all Neo & Axi.

These can help greatly in that regard:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic#List_of_Void_Relics_and_Drop_Sites