Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still dont have Silver Grove arua mods

DejectedPlacebo

So I just learned about the three aura mods you receive from beating the Silver Grove quest. I noticed there was a "fix" for it, I don't know if there is something I'm supposed to do but I still dont have any of the mods. They never dropped off the specters when I fought them in the quest and Growing Power sounds really nice. Halp?

The aura mods drop after the quest from shrines randomly found on Earth mission tilesets. Build up a reserve of apothics, team up with other players, run some Earth missions and look for a hidden shrine, just like in the quest. If you have the right apothic, you can summon one of the quest's three specters, and they'll drop a mod upon death, which can be one of the six total new aura mods.

I would honestly just buy them off people.

Farming prime parts/arcanes then selling them to get the plat to buy them would probably be faster and more profitable.

...Then again, it's not like the mods are actually useful enough to replace Corrosive Projection or Energy Siphon. :3

Just now, NativeKiller said:

I would honestly just buy them off people.

Farming prime parts/arcanes then selling them to get the plat to buy them would probably be faster and more profitable.

Farming them is pretty easy if you have some people with you.

1 minute ago, NativeKiller said:

...Then again, it's not like the mods are actually useful enough to replace Corrosive Projection or Energy Siphon. :3

Growing power is, by a large margin.