Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

more than 4 revives, is this a glitch?

RDMD

Question

hi, I started playing the game the past month so I am kind of new

my question is that I have noticed that I allways had more than 4 revives,at first I didnt pay attention to that since I thought that was part of the game,after I thought it was due to having lot of afinity so I could afford the revives,but some days ago I crafted nyx and when using nyx the revives are only 4, before that the revives could reach "-7" and only when using my starter frame excalibur is when that happens again

so I dont know if this is a glitch, I googled and seem other players comenting the same thing happens and also with theyr starting frames

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4xy6jl/revive_limit/

I didnt know about this so I am asking this in the forum

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, RDMD said:

so is not a glitch them?

Short answer: No, not a glitch

Long answer: When you 1st start out, the initial starter frame will come with additional revives (4 + starter revives). If you use up the extra revives, you will then begin to see that you only have 4 revives per mission. 

Each frame will default to 4 revives per mission. However, you can have an additional +2 revives if you have a full set of arcane enhancement on the helmet and syandana. If this is the case, then the frame with the arcane enhancements will start out with 6 revives per mission.

I dont have any syandana and dont think I have one of those arcane things

this video shows what happens to my excalibur

but playing as nyx,which I crafted recently,it doesnt reach that "negative" amount

On 9/5/2016 at 8:52 AM, RDMD said:

before that the revives could reach "-7" and only when using my starter frame excalibur is when that happens again

Your starter frame used to start the game with 12 revives (but only once); all other warframes you crafted would have the normal 4

This sounds like a glitch related to the game still thinking your Excalibur had 12 revives for some reason

On 7/9/2016 at 10:13 PM, TARINunit9 said:

Your starter frame used to start the game with 12 revives (but only once); all other warframes you crafted would have the normal 4

This sounds like a glitch related to the game still thinking your Excalibur had 12 revives for some reason

well them in that case what do I do? does the developers read these forums or I have to send them a email?