Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acquiring another Chroma.

(PSN)dA_BLoK_iS_hOt

I built Chroma sometime ago and did a tanky Vex Armor build. After this I figured I would try to farm him again and get another Chroma for an Effigy build. I spent all day running, junctions and boss fights to acquire all his component which can now be farmed on junctions. The only thing I am missing now is the BP. The wiki says it is given after completing the new strange test. I completed it already so I decided to complete the junction that gives the New Strange quest only for me to find out that even after doing this, I cannot run the quest again. How am I suppose to get another Chroma without spending platinum? I only need the Blueprint only. Seems a bit silly if it is not possible. 

Do console players have the three mod build screens? (On PC you can make three separate builds and swap between them in the upgrade menus.)  At the top there might be a selector (or somewhere else idk). If you for some odd reason don't have this, or used all three somehow, I'd be out of my scope to help you. Cx

Have a friend that likes different polarities for different builds when truly maxing them out so he has multiples of some things.   Chroma is an event frame, so it cannot be run twice.   You have to buy the second one from the market with platinum. 

6 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

He may be talking about an entirely different build with different polarities. 

This.. I did a super tank build. 6 Formas. There is no way I can fit an an Effigy build that I can take full advantage of along with my Vex Armor build. I just need to know how I can get another Chroma BP. My build by the way. All mods are not maxed. 

s4c4ls.jpg

14 minutes ago, _Vortus_ said:

Have a friend that likes different polarities for different builds when truly maxing them out so he has multiples of some things.   Chroma is an event frame, so it cannot be run twice.   You have to buy the second one from the market with platinum. 

Thanks for the feedback. Wish I would have known this before. Guess I will buy him then.