Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meso F1 Relics

SanguineSavant

Question

10 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

dont post datamines on forums.

You are free to use the relic page in your codex, but i think the wiki offers a better overview, in addition they just wrote down what you can see in your codex, so no datamining involved.

1 hour ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Already did that. Is there a table that states specific percentages of their drop rates anywhere? I noticed Io is by far the most reliable for relics when it comes to Meso relics on A rot as every other I've tried throws the odd mod into the mix. I also tried a few Pavlov runs as only Meso F1 and D1 along with Axi A1 relics are said to drop but unfortunately you get more mods and ivara chassis than anything. D:

5 minutes ago, SanguineSavant said:

Already did that. Is there a table that states specific percentages of their drop rates anywhere? I noticed Io is by far the most reliable for relics when it comes to Meso relics on A rot as every other I've tried throws the odd mod into the mix. I also tried a few Pavlov runs as only Meso F1 and D1 along with Axi A1 relics are said to drop but unfortunately you get more mods and ivara chassis than anything. D:

There are tables with specific percentages but only through datamining and links to that are forbidden.

3 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

The two best options I found for Meso Relics are the Excavation on Europa and (for people like me who hate the Europa tileset) a bit less efficient the Interception Rhea on Saturn. It has a good chance on giving you Meso Relics (especially F1) in the first and second round.

Thanks you've been especially helpful, will try it out. :)