Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On what mission can I level up weapons and frames fast as of 2016?

CreatineAddict

Question

So. I started playing before 7 days (Aug. 31st , 2016) and I've had some problems getting frames and weapons to level up, so far im rank 5 and I've unlocked most planets but still i cant find the best fitting mission/planet to level stuff up. So my question is which mission is best suited for level up?

16 answers to this question

Gabii, Ceres has the highest buff to affinity gain, along with being an easy survival mission. One of the easiest places to level, by far, and also my favorite. The Dark Sector Defense on Ceres is also pretty easy, but I never felt Defense was as easy as survival was, or as fun.

Just using Gabii, I put a forma on my Chroma and two on my Dual Kamas Prime in a couple hours. 

Not the fastest, but if you are soloing or arent interested in the dark sector missions, then its worth considering some spy missions. The affinity bonus for completing vaults (double for not setting the alarm off) also applies to all weapons, even the ones you arent using much.

Akkad is pretty good for both credit and exp farming. You will fight in the small room and enemies are infested, better than interception with grineers because you will fight within the affinity share range with you teammates.

Edited by Rapiddragon

4 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Gabii, Ceres has the highest buff to affinity gain, along with being an easy survival mission. One of the easiest places to level, by far, and also my favorite. The Dark Sector Defense on Ceres is also pretty easy, but I never felt Defense was as easy as survival was, or as fun.

Just using Gabii, I put a forma on my Chroma and two on my Dual Kamas Prime in a couple hours. 

3 minutes ago, Grimlar said:

Not the fastest, but if you are soloing or arent interested in the dark sector missions, then its worth considering some spy missions. The affinity bonus for completing vaults (double for not setting the alarm off) also applies to all weapons, even the ones you arent using much.

I'll try both. Thanks :)

Solo probably spy mission, especially greneer tile set easier than corpus, also better if you can stealth kill, but it is quite repetitive. Bring smeeta kavat if not leveling companion, that double affinity rng is too good to miss especialy when triggered when hacking