Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not receiving energy when using exalted blade

Samuru_Kami

Question

14 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Samuru_Kami said:

This has been bothering me ever since as I am playing excal, was this intended on exalted blade when activated, cannot receive energy from trinity and large team energy restore, I do hope the warframe team will reply to this tnx

Working as intended, DE began denying always-active abilities from gaining energy a long time ago.  I think the first culprit was Banshee's soundquake?  You used to be able to feed her energy to keep a room cc'd indefinitely.  However, there currently is an expensive option to get what you want. 

Arcane Energize

A complete set equipped to either your helmet or syandana has a 40% chance to give you +100 energy when you pick up an energy orb.

Unfortunately, you need ten arcane energize to complete a set, and they usually go for 300p-400p per arcane in the trade tab.

Edit

A more cost-effective alternative to arcane energize is to build the mire (single handed sword) and equip it with the New Loka syndicate augment "Toxic Blight".  It will restore energy every time the AoE effect goes off...which is fairly often in higher level content.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

1 hour ago, Major_Phantom said:

Wiki can be outdated and this sounds like a bug so I wouldn't count on it. 

Wiki can be outdated, but in this case it is not. And yes, I also think of it as a bug or a design flaw, but it has been that way since Equinox was released. Just stating how things are.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

They aren't channeled ability.

Chroma's 1 (Spectral Scream), Chroma's 4 (Effigy) and Equinox's 4 (Mend&Maim) are channeled abilities.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Inconsistent?

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/inconsistent

In this case I mean, that some channeled abilities are able to gain energy from EV and some are not. It would be consistent if every channeled ability allowed energy from EV or if no ability did.

8 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Wiki can be outdated, but in this case it is not. And yes, I also think of it as a bug or a design flaw, but it has been that way since Equinox was released. Just stating how things are.

Chroma's 1 (Spectral Scream), Chroma's 4 (Effigy) and Equinox's 4 (Mend&Maim) are channeled abilities.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/inconsistent

In this case I mean, that some channeled abilities are able to gain energy from EV and some are not. It would be consistent if every channeled ability allowed energy from EV or if no ability did.

Inconsistent means not compatible or keeping with, and you've mentioned consistent which means compatible so you're confused with your sophiscated words. 

But I checked with wiki and you're correct it being channeled ability.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Inconsistent means not compatible or keeping with, and you've mentioned consistent which means compatible so you're confused with your sophiscated words. 

Read my sentence please. I mention consistent in the context of "It would be consistent if". In the current state it is inconsistent.

Edit: And I'm sorry for using that word, I just like it and I had a course on databases not too long ago.

But I checked with wiki and you're correct it being channeled ability.

Yes, I know.

Edited by bluepheonix13