Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pimpin' my Helios

(XBOX)C0gnitive 0n3

Question

I've reached a point in Warframe where every Frame, Weapon and Companion has been forma'd, at least, 3 times. Yesterday, I decided to start working on some of the Sentinel weapons and started with Deconstructor (Helios weapon).

Given the 25% status chance, I decided to up the ante by giving it a blast build with Vicious Frost and Volcanic Edge.

Other mods:
Primed Pressure Point
Fury
Primed Reach
Primed Heavy Trauma
Whirlwind

....which leaves one slot that I've been trying to decide what to use. Does anyone have any recommendations?

6 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, Cash4Cookies said:

power throw

Looks like I'll be testing some things out later this evening.

13 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

If you're going for Blast CC, might as well remove Primed Heavy Trauma and instead
add the other two 60% dual stats for some additional Corrosive (damage and) debuffing prowess.

So, remove PHT and add Virulent Scourge and Voltaic Strike. That should get me to, roughly, 80% status, no? (My math isn't what it once was.) 

Looks like I'll be trying out two things later this evening and get back with results. Thank you both for your input.

1 hour ago, (XB1)C0gnitive 0n3 said:

I've reached a point in Warframe where every Frame, Weapon and Companion has been forma'd, at least, 3 times. Yesterday, I decided to start working on some of the Sentinel weapons and started with Deconstructor (Helios weapon).

Given the 25% status chance, I decided to up the ante by giving it a blast build with Vicious Frost and Volcanic Edge.

Other mods:
Primed Pressure Point
Fury
Primed Reach
Primed Heavy Trauma
Whirlwind

....which leaves one slot that I've been trying to decide what to use. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Primed Fury

Anybody who truly loves their Helios would give Deconstructor their lone primed fury.

Unless you're a baller, and you've managed to get your hands on a second primed fury.  $_$

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Primed Fury

Anybody who truly loves their Helios would give Deconstructor their lone primed fury.

Unless you're a baller, and you've managed to get your hands on a second primed fury.  $_$

I doubt anyone would give up their Primed Fury mod. I know it would take a LOT for me to even consider giving mine up. That's why I've opted for Fury.